Man to Marry 2D Virtual Girlfriend
    Well this is just strange... This guy is going to marry his pretend girlfriend which will include a full-blown "real life" (I assume) reception. I guess the children will be virtual as well? I've never been to a site like the one mentioned, but isn't there a "real" person behind the virtual girlfriend? It couldn't be all computer generated, could it?

I guess we should just wish the happy couple a lifetime of happiness

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/dpg...11258828337252
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Now imagine if he could download her personality into a fembot. And she looked exactly as a real woman. With a good service plan, she'll just need an oil change every now and then.

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by leeann
    Well this is just strange... This guy is going to marry his pretend girlfriend which will include a full-blown "real life" (I assume) reception. I guess the children will be virtual as well? I've never been to a site like the one mentioned, but isn't there a "real" person behind the virtual girlfriend? It couldn't be all computer generated, could it?

I guess we should just wish the happy couple a lifetime of happiness

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/dpg...11258828337252
    (MYFOX NATIONAL) - A man who calls himself SAL9000 is set to marry his virtual girlfriend from a video game called Love Plus this weekend.
    No comment!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel - TimeCenter
    Now imagine if he could download her personality into a fembot. And she looked exactly as a real woman. With a good service plan, she'll just need an oil change every now and then.
    Thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Rof...... I have to admit, I did wonder...
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    The wedding was called off when the guy couldn't answer right to the question... Does this wedding dress make me look fat?
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    The wedding was called off when the guy couldn't answer right to the question... Does this wedding dress make me look fat?
    Welcome back ecomcity
    leeann

fox must be having a slow news day to be sourcing boingboing and calling this news lol

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread