Hi all,

To celebrate Thanksgiving, Real Subliminal is offering a 20% site-wide discount on all our products i.e. CDs, MP3s, custom albums, everything! This offer is good through the Thanksgiving weekend only i.e. starting right now, and ending at midnight Sunday 30th November. All your customers need to do is enter the promo code THANKSGIVING09 when they check-out through RealSubliminal.com.

N.B. We've never offered a 20% off anything/everything coupon through the affiliate channel so take advantage of this great offer, and give it as much visibility as possible.

Calling all email marketers!

If you have a list that you think might be interested in getting a 20% discount on any Real Subliminal product, please consider pushing this message through your list. N.B. Based on previous [internal and external] campaigns you can expect the email to convert at 9% and deliver an average order of $20. Please email me with any questions or comments.

To learn more about the Real Subliminal affiliate program, please click here. To check out the latest affiliate newsletter, please click here.

Email me for an exclusive ABW commission offer ;-)