Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    HairCareDiscounters.com launches with Google Affiliate Network
    Google Affiliate Network is excited to announce the HairCareDiscounters.com affiliate program!

Program Highlights:
    5% commission
    5% average conversion
    $60 average sales order
    Commission duration 30 Days
    BYOL available
    Datafeed available

Tame your locks and lock in some fantastic commissions as an affiliate of HairCareDiscounters.com - an online source for saving up to 60% on name brand hair care products.

Don't pay salon prices! At HairCareDiscounters.com, customers who care about their hair find the best quality salon products at the lowest prices, with brands they know and trust: REDKEN, PAUL MITCHELL, MATRIX, TIGI, KERATASE, BUMBLE & BUMBLE, and many more. In fact, with over 3,000 products and new products continually being introduced, HairCareDiscounters.com has the right product for everyone, including top sellers like KERATASE Resistance Bain Age Recharge Shampoo, ALTERNA The Science of Ten Shampoo and Conditioner, and MATRIX Biolage Conditioner.

Because we buy in bulk, HairCareDiscounters.com also has great deals on hair dryers, flat/curl irons, brushes, nail polish, skin care and styling products, as well as men's hair care products and organic items. And with caring customer service and FREE shipping on orders over $60, affiliates will find their commissions looking good in no time at all.

Join the HairCareDiscounters.com affiliate program

Online Marketing Consultant
    Hi Everyone,

The HairCareDiscounters.com program has decided to come back to me for Management. I want to thank everyone who has stayed in the program from when I managed it before and welcome everyone new. If you had deactivated, now is the perfect time to reactivate since we have some new and exciting things coming out like new products and new brands.

I am also in the process of going through the program and cleaning out all of the Parasites that found their way in. I have gotten most of them but will be working on finding the rest. The program is also off of auto approve to help keep them out.

I'm excited to be able to work with all of you and look forward to growing this program on both networks.

Adam
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Congrats Adam! Back in good hands.
    J. Duffield Affiliate Manager at Snow Consulting
    Let's Connect-PassTheSEO|#GSEG|Twitter|LinkedIn|Blog "Knowledge is Power."

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollerblader

The HairCareDiscounters.com program has decided to come back to me for Management.

Adam
    YAY!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    HEEEEEES BACK....LOL.....

Congratz, Adam. It's great to see you are back managing this program. I'll indeed get some links put back up this week. They will be SAS links, of course, 'cause I haven't signed up with GAN.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread