Yardiac.com
    Any info on them? I sent them an email on the 22nd asking if the aff program is actively managed and if so, I needed a specific banner. I also asked about whether or not they supported aff tracking for the Live Chat and big phone number at the bottom of the page. So far, I've heard from them.

I really need to use them for a very niche-oriented site because they have several choices in a specific type of product I need. I'm scared to add their links because I know they've been deactivated in the past for a day or two. I'm also worried about the lack of communication so far. I'm hoping it's just the holidays, but I thought someone here might be able to shed some light on whether or not they're viable.

P.S. I searched here first of course. Didn't see much other than the fact that they got deactivated this past spring.... and they may be partners with One Cause, but I wasn't going to search that looooooong thread to find out. LMAO

From a PPC angle, I've tried quite a bit with Yardiac and never had any sales. This doesn't mean anything necessarily, but given the volume I do that always makes me curious as to leaks, tracking, parasites, and the like when I see nada conversions despite strong effort(s). I've stopped trying to promote them.

On Yardiac's site/business itself, quite a bit of negative info out there. Here is one example:

http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/2646/

So, given that you can't get an email back, maybe there are other options. Amazon?

Good luck!!

Thanks! Oh wow! I didn't google for reviews yet. Crud! Nice percentage and products I need. Dang! I'll check out Amazon, but tend to shy away from them because of the crappy commissions. Looks like I'm going to have to find someone else to promote though because I can't afford to lose any sales at the moment. I appreciate the input.

WOAH! I love the fact that they apparently posed as satisfied customers on that site you gave me! LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by kayecee
    WOAH! I love the fact that they apparently posed as satisfied customers on that site you gave me! LMAO
    That's one of the reasons that I'm always skeptical when a see too many positive reviews for what appear to be pretty ordinary experiences. I really don't believe that most people take the time to write for what I consider a minimum level of performance.

Any merchant that needs to fake positive reviews really needs to reevaluate their customer service.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

I thought the same thing when I was reading through the rest of the posts! LOL

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread