Frederick's of Hollywodd Commission Decrease!
    Hi,
    I just received this email and wanted to know what you guys think. It just sucks that they are making this move during the holiday season.

Frederick's of Hollywood Affiliates,
    You may have noticed that as a brand we have become much more promotional in the Affiliate Channel as of late. We have seen very promising increases in conversion rates and are committed to this program. In order to maintain margin amidst a competitive marketplace, we will be making some changes to our payout structure. By December 3rd, the Frederick's of Hollywood Affiliate Program payout will be reduced to 4%. While this is a decrease from current compensation levels, given the increased promotional mix and accompanying conversion lift, we believe it gives you the opportunity to earn even more in the long term.
    We appreciate your understanding and look forward to a long and productive partnership.
    Thank you,
    Frederick's of Hollywood Affiliate Management

I was just going to post this as well, I plan to drop them. As far as I concerned their prgram went down hill a year or so ago. It been at least 12 month's since they updated their datafeed and individual products.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Quote Originally Posted by kse
    I was just going to post this as well, I plan to drop them. As far as I concerned their prgram went down hill a year or so ago. It been at least 12 month's since they updated their datafeed and individual products.
    Plus their competitors will now offer higher commissions (3-7% more). I don't see anything special in their promotional efforts that other merchants in their category don't offer.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread