C9Network In House Program Non Payment Of Affiliate Commissions
    I Joined C9 Network through CJ.When I contacted the AM through Email he suggested joining the In House program, as the commissions where high in the in house program than in the program in CJ. I also found them in Shareasale and decided to run their campaigns.

My first payment from them was not perfect.It was onl through paypal no checks or wire even then I had to email them to point out that my commissions have crossed the minimum and its more than 3 days since the next period began.I got paid the very same day I emailed with an apology.

Then my second payment was due and again no sign of payments.i thought I cant be happening again,but they forgot again and I emailed them again. But this time around no reply to my emails.I stopped running their campaigns after giving them 10 days of time and 1 more email.I emailed them continuously,every week.Unfortunately I am still making sales for them because some of my campaigns done two months again and their cookies never expire.

Its been two months since I got paid or someone replied from their side.What action should I take now? All I ask is just an email explaining their situation but that didn't come, I could have gone without the payments for even months but not without a good reason.

Guidance needed from affiliates

ABW Ambassador
    That's the risk with In-House pgms. And is the main reason I make it a point to stay away from those. One example is the Viatalk in-house pgm. I still have unpaid commissions from the past. There is zero affiliate support.

There are of course good in-house pgms out there, but you won't know until you try it yourself. I wd rather stay with the networks.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread