Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    I just got the following message from a friend of one of my ClubMom co-workers:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"I'm a freelance writer working on a story for USA Today about selling things online. Monica Bernstein thought you might be able to help me out.

I'm looking to talk to people who have sold things online through listserves and groups like Craigslist rather than eBay. I have people who have sold things online through Craigslist, but was interested in talking to a few other people who have used different types of online garage sales. I'd need about 10-15 minutes of their time before the end of the day tomorrow.

If you know of anyone who might be interested please pass on my e-mail." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If this interests you, contact me and I'll give you her contact info.

You can reach me at scollins(at)clubmom.com, 646-435-6513, or AIM: affiliateninja

She would need to talk to you today (that email was sent late yesterday), so don't put it off!
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Hello Shawn,

&gt; to a few other people who have used different types of online garage salesYes, thanks.

I'm sending you an email right now. We have a place for garage sales online.

Thanks again,

Jorge

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread