Angry Combined payment really SUCKS
    I got a check in the mail from Google which was for the Adsense program over the weekend. Of course your Google Affiliate funds are included in the payment.There was no breakdown as to what was being paid and when I review my GAN payments and my Adsense earning, nothing adds up. I send a support ticket to Google telling them that I was trying to determine what the payment was for. Their response - "To view the details of this payment, please visit Home > Payments in your Google Affiliate Network profile. Payment summaries will not be emailed out for payments out of AdSense. For the breakdown of your most recent payment, look at the amount we posted one month prior to your receipt of the payment. Payment is issued out of AdSense one month after we post your earnings to AdSense." Well Google, adding up the two looks like you overpaid me!
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

What I don't understand is that now that they're combined, I'm supposedly getting paid via my Adsense method of payment, which is Direct Deposit. But I'm still receiving checks in the mail every now and then IN ADDITION to the bulk of the funds being directly deposited.

Odd.

I e-mailed customer service and learned that I had to log into my adsense account and find out how much I earned from adsense then log out and got to Google Affiliate Network, log in to it and find out how much I earned from that.

I had also set up direct deposit for GAN before the Adsense. I was told that you have to set up direct deposit with Adsense now that what I set up with GAN doesn't work now.
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Google Affiliate Network Publisher Support Team
    AdSense will offer you a wider range of payment options, improved ways to manage payment information, and consolidated payments from Google (if you're working with other Google products).
    -rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    Originally Posted by Google Affiliate Network Publisher Support Team
    AdSense will offer you a wider range of payment options, improved ways to manage payment information, and consolidated payments from Google (if you're working with other Google products).
    -rematt
    LOL!!
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

LOL! They told their affilaites that it would be a better system but it sounds like it's from the dark ages.

I guess GAN/Adsense was less than honest with their affiliates on this move. Those of you working with these people better watch out. There's more to come.

I would start looking for alternatives. There are other networks out there.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread