Thread: We'd Like to Introduce You to Livemercial's New Affiliate Program!

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    We'd Like to Introduce You to Livemercial's New Affiliate Program!
    Livemercial Network, formerly the As Seen On TV Network, plans to hit the ground running this holiday season and beyond. With new branding in place, they are ready to take an exciting step forward with their affiliate partners.

After listening to feedback, several program enhancements have been incorporated, including raising payouts across the board!

While the cart total payout increased from 10% to 15% for all affiliates, you can earn even higher commissions through microsite promotion. These microsites offer flat payouts for each product, as listed below. Also, keep in mind that www.asseenontvnetwork.com is still the home for one stop shopping of the entire suite of products.

Be sure to check in often for new offers and payouts – new offers are added daily! Also, be aware that holiday themed banners are available this season, so be on the lookout for those, as well. Below you’ll find a list of our current offers and hot performers.

Increased Payouts:

As Seen On TV Network (store)15%
    Snore Free Now $10.40
    CinemaSack $88.00
    Zoobooks $10.40
    FlavorWave $56.00
    Buxton Bag $9.60
    eyeQ $40.00
    Smart Spin Storage System $9.60
    Vibrobelt Trial $22.40
    Snuggie for Dogs $9.60
    Arousin $20.00
    Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter $9.60
    Prayer Cross $18.40
    Windshield Wonder $9.60
    Clean & Pure $17.60
    Resmedin $8.80
    Walk Fit Platinum $17.60
    IntelliEAR $8.00
    Flirty Girl Fitness $16.00
    Ped Egg $8.00
    HD Vision Wrap $16.00
    Blendy Pens $7.20
    Loud N Clear $16.00
    Angel Guard $6.80
    Topsy Turvy Tomato Tree $16.00
    Aqua Globes $6.40
    Brazillain Secret $14.40
    Giovanni Romantic Mood CDs $6.40
    PediPaws $14.40
    Green Bags $6.40
    Samsung Bluetooth $14.40
    Snuggie Original $6.40
    EZ Combs $12.00
    Stowaway Bag $6.40
    Snuggie for Kids $12.00
    Bendaroos $5.60
    Lipolean $11.20
    Knockout Hockey $4.80
    Heeltastic $10.40
    Mighty Bite $4.80
    Red Skelton $10.40
    Strap Perfect $4.80
    Shoes Under $10.40

NEW Offers

Transform 12 Trial $45.83
    Bell and Howell Razor Thin Shaver $8.33
    Intimate Escape $36.00
    Bonita Botanicals $8.00
    Sharper Image SuperJuicer $25.00
    Pet Trainer $8.33
    Smooth Away $16.00
    Tater Mitts $8.33
    Dream Skin $12.00
    Auto Digital Notepad $7.20
    MXZ Saw $12.50
    Fiji Foot Spa $7.50
    Vital Focus $12.00
    PetZoom Nail Groom $7.50
    ZX4 Shaver $12.50
    Water Stick $6.40
    Bottle Tops $10.40
    Shake-n-Wake $4.80
    Motion Memo $9.60

Hot Performers

iHeater $64.00
    Jupiter Jack $14.40
    Omni Dual Saw $38.40
    Always Fresh CA $12.80
    MultiMaster $33.60
    Always Fresh US $12.80
    AloeCure $30.40
    Lionel Crossing Bank $12.00
    AloeDerma $30.40
    Snuggie Designer $12.00
    NET Talk $28.00
    Perfect Brownie $10.40
    Derma Wand $16.00
    Vibrating Mini $6.40

Questions? Comments? Feedback? Feel free to contact anyone at buy.at or reach out to Chris Erdelac, Affiliate Manager on cerdelac@livemercial.com or 219-477-3900.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

I wouldn't be too quick to promote this affiliate network. They have stopped paying affiliates and are avoiding questions about the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by affiliatecash View Post
    I wouldn't be too quick to promote this affiliate network. They have stopped paying affiliates and are avoiding questions about the matter.
    affiliatecash,

Please feel free to reach out to me on any of the contacts below. I would like to confirm if your comment is about the program on buy.at or the in house program.

I'd love to help any way I can.

Best,
    Kim

Impressive Speed Kim
    Hi Kim,

My post is referring to the Livemercial Network at least that is the header posted on the website when you log in at https://affiliates.asseenontvnetwork.com/partners/

I have emails from the affiliate manager showing that she was trying to get my check sent out, then promising the check would be sent out on the 11th of March, then another saying it was not dispatched and that there is nothing further she can do???

As well, another of these email from her say that other affiliates have not been paid either.

I have tried calling on multiple occasions but keep getting the run around. They take my number and never call back.

I would hate to see another person waste their time and efforts in building website(s) and creating an online presence and then getting nothing in return- except for making someone else some money other than themselves...especially during this current economic turmoil.

**This is my personal experience with them so far and I have emails directly from the affiliate manager to back up everything I posted above.

affiliatecash,

That is Livemercial's in house program.

If you want to email your details to me, I will happily pass them on to my contact there, or you can reach out directly to reach out to Chris Erdelac, Affiliate Manager on cerdelac@livemercial.com or 219-477-3900.

Please keep me posted as to your progress.

Thanks Kim
    Thanks Kim,

I just emailed Chris at the email address you provided. I will keep you updated.

Thanks for the help. It clearly shows your dedication to ensuring that ethical and legitimate practices are being maintained within the affiliate community.

My pleasure!

I hope they will be quick to resolve and/or explain your situation. I also pinged him on IM to point him to this thread.

...and that's just how we operate at buy.at. If you don't treat affiliates well, there won't be affiliate programs, or networks for that matter.

Good luck.

Thanks for Trying
    Once again, they seem to be dismissing this issue as there has been no response on their end.

I really do appreciate you trying to help me out because my family and I really needed this money which I earned but it looks like they are intent on not paying me or the other affiliates not getting paid. It would be nice if they would at least give an explanation for the extended period...as it is you do not get paid for commissions until two months have gone by.

So, I am actually waiting to get paid for the work I did for them in December and they are already 19 days late. So they have had 80 days. I just talked to another affiliate who is in the exact same boat.

If there was an explanation you think they would at least give some clarification but, to date, they have chosen to ignore phone calls and emails.

Of course, their apparent mismanagement does not reflect your business practices because you obviously care enough to try to help out a stranger. From the onset, I just thought it wise to bring these matters to your attention as you were endorsing their network. I would hate to see an ethical and legitimate business get wrong publicity for a "guilty by association" assumption from others who may read your post.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    So, I am actually waiting to get paid for the work I did for them in December and they are already 19 days late.
    Actually the check should've gone out FEBRUARY 1st. So that's 49 days late. I too am waiting for the money they owe me - not only for December's earnings, but January's as well.

It's been harder and harder to get a check out of that place. Each payment's been later than the last.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Livemercial Problems
    Yes, it is quite disheartening.

Now I am stuck with some As Seen on TV related websites and am unsure where to turn for a network. The Livemercial network appeared to check out when I originally investigated them near the end of 2009. I did not see any bad livemercial BBB reports or significant complaints. But obviously, their mistreatment of affiliates appears to be an increasingly recognized event.

I consider it mistreatment to not respond to emails or phone calls. I consider it mistreatment to hold back pay without an explanation. These actions only go to show how important they consider their affiliates to be. What gets me is that they are still recruiting affiliates even though they are not paying their existing affiliates.

Do you have any experience with proven reputable As Seen on TV affiliate networks?

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I've also searched for honest, converting AS ON TV products, and am disheartened by the problems with Livemercial Network formerly known as As Seen On TV Network formerly known as CPA Warehouse*, some of which actually go back much longer.

My solution is to find these products that are also offered with standard commissions (not the promised big bucks of outfits like this) from legit merchants, such as Target, CSN, Walmart, Overstock. If you search, you will find the products and won't have to deal with these scummy cheats.
    ______
    *Third different name in about two years should be a tip-off.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Do you have any experience with proven reputable As Seen on TV affiliate networks?
    Theirs was the first one I could find in years. Around 2002, there were a lot of these programs, but between then and now there was a huge drought. It's a pretty shaky niche. I have had another well-known place promoted to me lately, but I recall them leaving the arena and taking my last check with them the last time they had a program, so I can't call them "reputable."

It's possible to promote As Seen on TV products through Amazon, but their commissions on the stuff are an outright insult. I'd rather have my site show 404s than accept 40c on what should pay $14!

I have found a couple of high-commission TV products here and there at places like Direct Leads, but the problem is, they probably all are coming from the same company.

I'd avoid all the Livemercial stuff now. Whether it goes through Buy.at, DL, or some other place won't matter when livemercial stops paying those networks too. Their outside network programs may hold out a bit longer, but at this point, I wouldn't bet on there being any longevity.

Now I am stuck with some As Seen on TV related websites
    Me too, and one of 'em has a domain name that can't really be used for anything else. I figure I'll just let it go dormant (but not let it expire) until something else comes along to put on it. It could be a few years, judging by the last drought!

I don't know if this will help, but Ace, Walgreens, PetSmart & Dr Leonards have some of the As Seen on TV products.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Legitimate Alternative to Livemercial?
    Has anyone heard of Optimalfusion.com?

They also offer As Seen on TV products for affiliate sales and pay on a net 15.
    I would rather try another network and take a chance on another network than have my sites lay dormant and have no chance of profit.

Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by affiliatecash View Post
    Has anyone heard of Optimalfusion.com?

They also offer As Seen on TV products for affiliate sales and pay on a net 15.
    I would rather try another network and take a chance on another network than have my sites lay dormant and have no chance of profit.
    It's for sale on Sedo!

http://www.sedo.com/search/details.p...artnerid=17505

They're not selling it "with content," so if someone buys it, it literally goes POOF!

All it looks like optimalfusion is doing is being a Livemercial affiliate and signing up other affs as subaffiliates - they've got the same products. The fact that their site is for sale indicates that they have big problems. They're not even trying to sell it as a business - just a domain!

Good Catch
    Thanks Leader. Your wisdom is amazing and greatly appreciated.

I never even thought of checking SEDO when researching affiliate networks. That will definitely have to be another tidbit I put into my records.

So, it seems like many of these As Seen on TV sites may be people establishing storefronts with the intent to sell the site for profit? Interesting money making concept....

Actually, I would suspect that O.F. was also having trouble getting paid by LM, and decided to try to unload their domain before it was too late. They probably didn't have a sale in mind at the start.

There IS such a thing as site-flipping, but it's not done like that, and from what I've seen, doesn't focus on As Seen on TV items.

Site flippers would build out a site and sell it WITH content included. Usually they use AdSense or network merchants as their hook ("turnkey monetization"). Once they get traffic for a while they sell it. They also don't usually use SEDO for selling these types of sites.

But this is getting off-topic from the thread's opening subject. We're also in Buy.at's branded forum.

So for good etiquette, we should move any further discussions of networks other than Buy.at, or about other ways to make money (like site flipping) to the Midnight Cafe or other appropriate area. Please make a new topic there if you'd like to talk about these things further.

Last Post
    Just thought I better follow up with your last post.

The Optimal Fusion affiliate manager has assured me that their domain should not be for sale and that their legal team is working on the Sedo matter mentioned above.

They have also assured me that they are not going under.

Thought I better follow up to ensure that their company is not negatively impacted if this is the case and they are a legitimate and reputable affiliate network.
    Last edited by affiliatecash; March 22nd, 2010 at 01:20 PM.

Update: Livermercial Network Affiliate Program Closed on buy.at, Effective Immediately

http://www.abestweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131378

20. Newsletter Signup