April has been really slow except the last couple days it's starting to get back to normal now. With sales the last couple days with some linkshare merchants and indys I think it was because of taxes. I think some have gotten there tax refunds back or they have money :0). LOL. Anyway is anyone else starting too get sales the last week????

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I think some have gotten there tax refunds back or they have money :0). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I was thinking the exact same thing today as well

This is my first normal month this year. I can nearly afford to bring home some bacon but I'll have to settle for a little longer.

BTW Jason,
    Which is it, good or bad? YOu make this post and you make two other complaints. YOu are a very confusing person.

He posts just be heard makes him feel important

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chriscrm:
    He posts just be heard makes him feel important <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Huh?
    Dr. Strangeweb, or how I learned how to stop worrying about SERPS and love the WOM.

How I wish google will do a update soon. google is not being kind to me this mth.

He posts just be heard makes him feel important

huh? This is a forum, hello this is what a forum is used for!

hmm heyder?? I'm sorry but in order to be successful you have to compliant sometimes. It's like if this forum had no complaining something sure would be wrong Am I a confusing person? still making good money I'm just seeing some tech issues related to AM that's needs to be taken care of.

google is sure messing with me to Ice penguin.

Heyder, it's still good, $ is still coming in. geez there's nothing wrong with letting you know sales are starting to get better. this is a forum, you know. that's what it's used for is posting in it and it's not spam because spam is defined as unsolicted commercial advertisement. does it look like thats what it is? This is just sad, being negative and defining members honest posts as spam is very sad and un-called for.

And again

ABW Ambassador
    I don't think Heyder meant the UCM type of Spam Jason. He was refering to the one you eat.. hence he compared it to bacon, a more expensive good and one you can afford with more money.

jason12,

please shorten your sig line to three lines...that's for ABW terms

And don't use red color..that's for me(hurts my eyes)

Yeah the spam was referring to a food not solicitation.

Jason,

I am not bothering you or nothing like that but,.........

------------------------------------------
    April has been really slow except the last couple days it's starting to get back to normal now. With sales the last couple days with some linkshare merchants and indys I think it was because of taxes. I think some have gotten there tax refunds back or they have money :0). LOL. Anyway is anyone else starting too get sales the last week???? = 340 characters

And

The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or true answers-M. Scott Peck = 301 characters
    ------------------------------------------

What are you drinking, what that hell is that....

Jason,

Please bring your dog back.

Fred

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heyder :-):
    This is my first normal month this year. I can nearly afford to bring home some bacon but I'll have to settle for a little longer.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Nothign wrong with (the food). Actually, I found another type of luncheon meat that is better tasting than (the food). hehe

LOL heyder, okay thought you were talking about the unsolited one. I changed my sig. Mr. Sal your right on my old sig, What was I thinking??? LOL

buy_online- Wish I could bring my dog back but I can't seem to select it from abw anymore.

"Wish I could bring my dog back but I can't seem to select it from abw anymore"

Jason,

I saw your missing post about your dog and I hired my personal PI to help you find it.

OK: here is where your dog is hidden: Jason's dog found here.

So when are you going pay me my reward for finding your Dog Head?

Mr. Sal, thanks for the help. I didn't say there was a reward did I??? I may think of some small reward for ya, in couple months when I can afford to. Hey talking about I just bought some at the store, going to try it for the first time

Jason

ABW Ambassador
    Nooo not the little puppy. Time to grow up and become a dog. Need something mean or tough, something saying i'm going to take a bite out of your ass, eat up the competition. Time to get rough.

hey jason if your having spam try it with baked beans and mashed potatoes ...it is great
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

thanks Gordon for the tip

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>going to try it for the first time <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can also score the top with angled cut lines 3/4" apart, place whole cloves in the center of each square, and spread a mixture of mustard and brown sugar over the top. put it in an oven at 350 for at least a half hour, unless you see it browning too much.

I have a recipe for planked that is perfect for the folks that are not fans of it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
    Nooo not the little puppy. Time to grow up and become a dog. Need something mean or tough, something saying i'm going to take a bite out of your ass, eat up the competition. Time to get rough. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Trust,

You might want to look at this picture: Jason as something mean or tough now.

Give Jason your second opinion about his head avatar.

When I was little, my scottish granny used to give us but I found it horrible. I guess she didn't make it right. I love ham, but I've got bad memories of greasy .
    Otherwise a great cook. Maybe I'll give it another shot.

I dunno if I would characterize Scoobie-Do as "something mean or tough."

Maybe he should use Butch from the Loony-tunes cartoons. A big fearsome bulldog.

"Maybe he should use Butch from the Loony-tunes cartoons. A big fearsome bulldog."

If you got the link to [Butch], post it here, I was only able to find the picture of old poor Scoobie-Do but, you're right, Jason recent avatar is not that good looking as Scoobie-Do.

Typically, the Week of Easter and the week after Easter are the slowest in the retail business.

Now is the time to put into high gear your marketing strategy for the remainder of the year.

Think in quarters and seasonal needs.

Ie.start your summer promotions now and your xmas promotions mid September to October.

What you are trying to do is 2 things, 1_Plant the seed of need and desire,and 2_ move them to action, make a purchase, from you to your merchants.
    www.joeytomatoes.com :: Day Care For Your Brain

26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread