Smile Solanova on SAS and CJ

• 11% Commission

• 90 Day Cookie

• Exclusive Coupons

• Monthly Affiliate Promotions

• Rising EPC

Join Solanova on ShareASale
    Join Solanova on Commission Junction

The Solanova affiliate programs have been overhauled over the last 6 weeks. We have higher commissions, new banners, new coupons, more frequent updates to the datafeed and big plans for January. I've handed out exclusive vanity coupons to about a dozen top affiliates and we've already seen a difference.

We invite any and all affiliates in the Health and Wellness category to join and start promoting our heart healthy supplements immediately. Our big day of the year is January 1 - when everyone decides its time to get healthy. One thing your customers will notice is that Solanova isn't a traditional vitamin company. We specialize in high-end supplements that have a much higher quality than over the counter brands at your local drug store.

Take a look at out CoQ10 products. Your customers will not find better quality anywhere. We also have exclusives on some of these dosages so your customers will only use us.

Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

I was in Costco today buying some supplements for my mom.

There were 2 ladies looking for supplements and when they couldn't find a particular product, they seem almost frantic (or rushed).

When 2 boxes of said items came out of the storage, they snatched one bottle up and left. I went back to see what it was they were after. It was CoQ10. Today was the first time I've heard of this.

Now is the second. Is this fairly new substance or supplement fad?

Quote Originally Posted by ladidah
    Is this fairly new substance or supplement fad?
    I will have a thorough answer as soon as possible. I can tell you that I have started taking Q-Gelģ CoQ10 100mg because my fiancee is working to improve my health through diet, exercise and supplements. This isn't a fad, but it's not my father's vitamins either.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Quote Originally Posted by ladidah
    I was in Costco today buying some supplements for my mom.

There were 2 ladies looking for supplements and when they couldn't find a particular product, they seem almost frantic (or rushed).

When 2 boxes of said items came out of the storage, they snatched one bottle up and left. I went back to see what it was they were after. It was CoQ10. Today was the first time I've heard of this.

Now is the second. Is this fairly new substance or supplement fad?
    Here is the answer from Katherine, the VP of Marketing...

Ah, the fountain of youth supplement. Coenzyme Q10 (or CoQ10) is an important antioxidant compound/enzyme that is found naturally in almost every cell in the body. CoQ10 is responsible, and essential, for creating cellular energy.

I am obviously biased but I donít think itís a fad. Iíve been taking CoQ10 for almost 10 years. The research has just gotten better and better and more mainstream, so customers like the affiliate saw are finally hearing about it through mainstream media (not just in studies). Animal studies prove that CoQ10 leads to a healthier body and slower aging. Human studies are still being conducted. Many feel CoQ10 is not more mainstream yet simply due to politics and marketing, not actual facts.

For CoQ10, until recently, we were unable to make the CoQ10 supplements so that the enzyme absorbed really well, but now it can be absorbed straight in the Ubiquinol form, and it has been shown the body really uses that form. Because taking it canít hurt (there donít seem to be any side effects and max suggested dosage per day is well over 1,000 mg Ė and most people take 100mg), itís really a better safe than sorry scenario for people (I feel). Older individuals are most interested because of its potential anti-aging, disease preventing effects and although thatís something we should think about at any age, older individuals are really facing it and thus are most interested in trying to prevent it (and obviously do more research and have read about it). People with cancer and Parkinsonís and other diseases absolutely have been shown to have very low levels of CoQ10. Yes, thatís correlation data only (no cause shown) but really a sure sign something is going on there, i.e. low levels of CoQ10 in the body = disease. Itís most often taken for heart health, as much of our natural CoQ10 is found in the heart. ďThe efficacy and safety of CoQ10 in the treatment of congestive heart failure, whether related to primary cardiomyopathies or secondary forms of heart failure, appears to be well established.Ē http://faculty.washington.edu/ely/coenzq10.html

More resources:
    http://www.solanova.com/resources-ar...ail.html?id=14
    http://www.solanova.com/resources-ar...tail.html?id=2

5. Newsletter Signup