Anyone come up with a way to use the new reports to determine that everything will be paid in the current month, including extended transactions from 2 months back? I can't even find my October extended transactions anymore...

While the intent of these new reports was to help everyone, they seem to have created a lot more difficulty in terms of accounting, reconciling, etc. It does work more like a "credit card" statement as Todd has mentioned, but of course, CJ isn't a credit card. Whoever spearheaded these new reports obviously never heard of GAAP for accounting, as these reports now make putting together proper fiscal year accounting records very difficult, our external auditors are definitely going to be scratching their heads when they come out at year-end!

If CJ really wanted to help, they would have provided this new reporting grouping (by Posting Date) in addition to the old groupings (by Event Date), NOT one or the other, as both have their merits, but each one, on its own, does not allow users to get the info they need to run their business, in my opinion at least.

How about Todd, can we get the functionality to run reports both ways, or is this impossible with the systems/interface you're using?

As is being said in other threads, the new reporting structure is a disaster.

I don't actually mind the "event date/posting date" feature - it saves me searching through pages of trxns looking for reveresals.

That being said - the negatives far outweigh the positives with the new format. We need the EPC network wide back, and we need proper direct product linking back (no SID crap).

Trying to determine which product links are getting clicked on has become an exercise in frustration!

No matter which report you go to, it doesn't seem to help. I find myself repeatedly flipping back and forth between various screens trying to see what's going on with product links.

Adding a SID to hundreds or thousands of existing links isn't the answer, either.

Andy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread