Articles and Keywords
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share a strategy with you that has been proven to work. What I do now before I even write an article is to do keyword research. By using a keyword research tool such as google I look for low competition, high searched keywords and then write my article with my main keyword placed in the title of the article and first paragraph.

What is equally important is to have the right keyword density.

Hope that helps.

Judith

Do I use just one keyword per article or a multitude of keywords per article?

http and a telephoto
    You need to use keywords appropriately, but more importantly write articles that sound natural and are written by a person and not written by software.

There is a "Formula" to writing good content, but that formula also includes not have *too much* formula.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Hi,

I use 1 keyword phrase per article as it is easier to write articles that way and makes it ore focused on the topic covered by the keyword. That results in content which is highly relevant to the chosen keyword phrase. Search engines really just LOVE relevant content.

For additional information, there is a good thread on Article Marketing: HERE.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    For additional information, there is a good thread on Article Marketing: HERE.
    Yeah, Bill, you beat me to that one. Excellent article marketing thread.
    Generate more fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by RemodelingGuy
    WOW!

And all this time I thought it was just hit and miss!

Thank You!

You've changed affiliate marketing forever!

Not to sound cynical, but he's right, this is like very basic SEO these days

http and a telephoto
    Anat, there are a lot of people new to the internet and to building sites that don't know the basics of SEO yet. We need to remember that not everyone stopping by here has even the basics yet
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Anat, there are a lot of people new to the internet and to building sites that don't know the basics of SEO yet. We need to remember that not everyone stopping by here has even the basics yet
    I know and I didn't mean to scare her off. That said, I think this is another reason why it's wise to do some reading on a board before posting. I'm glad to see new people interact and become involved, just saying...

Anyway, my apologies if the OP or anyone was hurt by anything I said or implied.

yes keyword density is some times importent

Sounds like a solid strategy to me.

article should have keywords, but don;t place it unnecessary. when you write an article try to concentrate on both, theme of the article and keywords. don't put unnecessary keyword to maintain density. it will destroy your story. it is enough if you place your keyword once.

The info is pretty much generic and prevalent but nevertheless thanks alot. If you're talking about the Google tool then I'll suggest modifying your keyword research tactics. That tool is basically designed for Adwords so the competition level is related to that.

Try get word tracker and keyword discovery as well on board. Check Google count on regular basis to measure the ups and downs in the stats.

Regards,

Articles are always a good source for link building ad your strategy is also good also i include to rewrite url according to title thats also helping.

Something also to consider...Often times a light sprinkling of keywords is all you need. So if for some odd reason, your keyword is "light sprinkling", then you wouldn't want to have that all over the place in your content. Mention it two to three times in a 300 word article, and you're all set.

Keywords play vital role in promotion of any article or any web page. You can include keywords in title of article, in header and footer and as well as in tags especially if you want to promote your site. Wrong keywords or no keywords mean no traffic on your web page therefore you can increase traffic on your page through keywords. You can say that keywords are the marketing jump or promotion tool.

I use Ezine and NEVER use article spinners. I just don't trust them.

I'm always watching the keyword density numbers. It seems as if I'm always putting too many key words in the first paragraph.

Great advice to focus on high demand, low supply keywords.

I try to write mostly on my own site instead of writing for the article distribution sites. I know it works for some people, but it just seems Google will continue to knock these sites lower in the search results. Too obvious that people are just writing articles for SEO purposes.

This was the same at Squidoo. It was all the rage for awhile, but Google slapped Squidoo out of many top rankings because it was basically just a huge farm of self generated backlinks.

For me, I see content being built on my own site as a better long-term investment.
    [URL=http://www.investeverymonth.com]InvestEveryMonth.com[/URL] - Build Wealth

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread