More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Disney's A Christmas Carol - WOW!
    My wife and I went to see the movie Disney's A Christmas Carol last night. Thought it was just another Christmas Carol movie so I was not overly enthusiastic to go. I didn't realize, however, that it was in 3D and computer animated. This was an incredible experience! The falling snow seemed so real you could reach out an touch it! And they followed Dicken's original story closely - just used technology to make it better.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Hey Cheesehead!

I thought the same as you but now that you say it was a good experience, I will take the kids to see it, especially if it's 3-D!

The last time there was a Christmas 3D movie out there was a huge line and back up on to the highway. I believe it was Polar Express.

That was also before the recession hit. Now things are much quieter.

Thanks for the review.

Affiliate Manager
    I have been excited about that movie coming out for awhile now. I am going to take DD as soon as I can find some time. Thanks for the review.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladidah
    Hey Cheesehead!

I thought the same as you but now that you say it was a good experience, I will take the kids to see it, especially if it's 3-D!

The last time there was a Christmas 3D movie out there was a huge line and back up on to the highway. I believe it was Polar Express.

That was also before the recession hit. Now things are much quieter.

Thanks for the review.
    Some people say it is too scary for kids. Personally, that was not my impression, except for kids under 7 perhaps. For sure it has some pretty eye-opening ghost scenes as that is what Dicken's story is all about. But there are no sexually charged scenes, no killing, no objectionable language. I would not have any problem taking my kids as they are all 7 or older. A 3 or 4 year old might be overly frightened however.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Grace (4) loved it. Gabriel (6) found parts of it to be a little too scary.

Incredible animation and very well done!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread