Giganews
    I recently became a Giganews affiliate, and I was wondering if anybody here had experience with them. Are they a good company to work with?

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    I have heard about them, nothing negative but I know that they are very selective as to who they accept into their program.

I don't know how they are from the affiliate side but from the consumer side, they are fantastic, I've been using their services for years and highly recommend them to anyone who wants newsgrouop access.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

I have joined this affiliate program 5 years ago. it's one of the best Usenet affiliate program. Giganews is very professional.

Affiliate Manager
    Hi All,

Liz from Giganews here. If you all have any questions on our Affiliate Program please let me know. We are selective with whom we work, but once on board we will provide support to ensure your success.

Please feel free to email me at liz@giganews.com with any questions on our Affiliate Program.

Thank you,

Liz

Welcome, Liz! Feel free to introduce yourself. You'll also find a lot of tips for merchants in my signature.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Thank you for your comments everybody.

Hey,

I also work with them for several years, I can surely recommand them.
    Serious and fast answering, that's what we all need!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread