Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    I will be advertising in a few Pay per click SEs a few days from now, apart from the obvious choice of google adwords, I can not think of any other SE I should put the dollars in.

Any suggestions?
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

Believe me I've just about tried them all and the only one I've stuck with is AdWords because at least you see some results. However, for some unknown reason, even AdWords is not bringing in any worthwhile clickthroughs this month. Most of my sales have come from search engine referrals this month. Perhaps April is just a bad period for shopping.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Pick a specific site at www.marketbanker.com , or, I had some success a while back with www.itpl.com ( I think that's right, it should be It Pays To Learn ) . There is always www.nationwideclassifieds.com , if you want to try your hand at advertising offline in regional or national papers and magazines.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

thanks for those urls, elbowcreek, but I was in fact asking about online PPC search engines.

or do you intend to say that PPC advertising is now out of date, and it's time to find new avenues to spend the online advertising dollar?
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

I would use google, overture and findwhat. I get the best results from them. But I would not do much spending without have a way to track ROI and manage my PPC campaigns with it. You can do it manually using googles tools or subscribe to something like GoToast.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Nope, there's a couple online ones I use, but I figure you already know about those. Just giving you a couple different options....
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

elbowcreek,

Thanks for that, I have had tremendous success in the past with offline classified advertising for the job market in India,

looks like I can try that out again in a new country and a new market this time, thanks again for that link, it will really be helpful.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread