Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    At least the women will still need us to cut the grass - US researchers discover artificial sperm

Actually, for Mother's day last year I got a Lawn tractor.

Yep, ya'll are doomed. LOL

ABW Ambassador
    All born from this "con-cock-tion" would be women.

===================================
    Great News - we can now support ebates and pp merchants - they are cleaning up their act and I'll bet it'll be a long time before we see another clip of ebates overwriting affiliate links.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by happypoon:
    All born from this "con-cock-tion" would be women.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Better rename that "con-tion" the middle work will be obsolete soon

ABW Ambassador
    "Any babies born from the process would be female."

Hmm. Is that a good or bad thing?

I work in lounge pants

It Mows ...You Don't!

RoboMower electric lawn mowers save you time because the RoboMower is a robotic, electric lawn mower that actually "Mows Your Lawn For You!". RoboMowers save you money because they eliminate buying gas and spending money on tune ups and parts. Do you hate to rake grass clippings? The RoboMower also mulches as it cuts your lawn using three rotating blades. Complete list of RoboMower features.

Never Push a Lawn Mower Again

Never Buy Gas Again

Never Pay for a Tune Up Again

http://robomowerusa.com/

Just to put some salt on that wound!

SandraR

Definitely doomed. No doubt about it, now.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

Just Lurking
    Boys the end is near! Soon, the women will realize how utterly useless we are! THERE IS NO HOPE! Lets face it, lawn mowing was the one thing we were all good at! And the rest of you had to disappoint them at the one thing we all enjoyed! Great! Now, they don't even need us for that!

I'll be at the bar down the block hang out with those limp wrest boys. Hopefully the women will ignore them. Or I'll be totally drunk by the time they find me!

------------------------------
    "A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes." -- Mahatma Gandhi

[Boys the end is near! Soon, the women will realize how utterly useless we are! ]

lol! No, men are not useless at at all.
    They can be taught to iron, wash floors, start dishwashers & washing machines, vacuum, make beds and many other mindnumbing but necessary chores

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> All born from this "con-cock-tion" would be women. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Works for me

I never got my T-Shirt

Not to worry, guys. With nothing but women drivers on the road, it's only a matter of time before the entire human race is wiped out in a huge crash!

But they'll still try to blame the crash on us...even though the male species was extinct at the time!

Andy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Actually, for Mother's day last year I got a Lawn tractor. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got a leaf sucker - named it "Monica".

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ABW Ambassador
    LOL - I like that Ernie.

Men don't despair there are stil some good Women left in this world. For fathers day I got a reversable vaccum cleaner - man does that thing suck! At least when you turn it around it still blows.

Named it Nova

Great News - we can now support ebates and pp merchants - they are cleaning up their act and I'll bet it'll be a long time before we see another clip of ebates overwriting affiliate links.

but, but, but...

Who will kill the spiders????

All points bulletin!

One man needed that can kill spiders. Lawn mowing and sperm production are optional, but desired. Non-farters preferred.

PM with offers.

Zoe

YOU WIN!

NO ridding of men!

I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!

Men kill spiders can not belive I forgot about that one!

MEN GOOD (SPIDERS BAD)

SandraR

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    No, no, Spiders are GOOD!

They kill the other bugs so I don't have to bother!

Men, on the other hand, don't seem so useful. They always want way too much in exchange for doing some simple task like yard work.

It's the most wonderful time of the year!~Old Christmas Song

With artifical insemination two women (both x chomesomes) can have a baby girl.
    This isn't new.

Men aren't going anywhere for a while

The problem is Power.
    It's still a man's world.
    I don't agree with it (I'm all in favor of equality, just hasn't happened yet)

But who knows?

Our greatest Glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall ~Confucius

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cursal:
    The problem is Power.
    It's still a man's world.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I take it from that comment you're not any good at killing spiders??? It's ok, dear, there are plenty of men that are also afraid of spiders.

Just Lurking
    Alright I'm back in business! I can kill SPIDERS!! I'll stomp them nasty spiders! Got a nice big size 12 right here!

"A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes." -- Mahatma Gandhi

As chairwoman of the AntiSpider Defamation League, I take exception to the innuendos that spiders are somehow a lower life form less worthy of respect and less worthy of living than other creatures that crawl upon this planet!!!

Further, I insist that all defaming antispider posts be removed and the writers of such posts be served with a warning and be expelled if such abominable prejudicial posting persists.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

Just Lurking
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSanf:
    ...AntiSpider Defamation League...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Did you mean the Spider Anti-Defamation League?

It's the old "Is the glass half full or half empty" scenerio.

When I was young and eligable, us guys had to work our buts off to impress and meet the ladies.

When my son became eligable It was the women who were doing all the aggressive work.

Now with my grandson, it seems to have evened out to 50-50. It's anybody's choice.

Now with a planet over-run by women.. Guys have got it made ... wouldn't yu think?

As far as spiders... I leave them alone. They can really bite hard if you p*ss them off.

Cow Patch...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>No, no, Spiders are GOOD!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, they are definitey good. I left up the cobwebs all over the outside of the house last summer and trapped more mosquitoes that I could with spray. Helped in our fight with the W. Nile virus.

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    We have a liberal PC quandry here folks. Assume it's more politically correct to quell the tendency of women to castrate men or whack off their members by forcing men to undergo sex change surgery. Are they willing to share the tax burden expense of making this a world of Amazons? Are they willing to still lobby for gay rights, while forcing the world to accept lesbians as the preferred sexual role model. Are real men to be deligated to just wear the uniform of the "spider patrol" and be forced to retreat back to their bar room shany towns after dark?

Is the NFL going to be officially re-named to "No Flowers Loosers", since those used to watching it while sucking down beers, only use flowers as a lame excuse to get laid. Will artifically inseminated mothers be PC if the one-off spring male mistakes are referred to as transitional babies. Will the worldwide Prostitute industry revolt and declare war on gay women choose to fight rather then switch?

So many penetrating questions ...so few answers.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Spiders have hairy legs. Men have hairy legs. What makes men better than spiders???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast