eBar?
    Any one know / have experience with eBarster?

It's a contextual ad server serving eBay listings and an eBay certified compatible application.

They promote it as an Adsense alternative.
    I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.

Interesting. They are using a sub-publisher model which *supposedly* isn't allowed any more. I guess it's possible they have permission though, don't know.

I supposed that is the way that it was.....one page said that all listing would now carry "my" campid and I would receive 100% of the commissions.

I'm guessing they had to change that recently. I imagine the creator must have felt some extreme aggravation over that.

I was wondering why they would still continue to offer it, maybe it's still somewhat useful as marketing for their other products.
    I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.

one page said that all listing would now carry "my" campid and I would receive 100% of the commissions.
    No, it says 100% of the commission eBay pays out for ONE HALF of all the listings displayed on your web page!

It's one third if you're not in ePN which they paypal you. That would make you a sub-publisher.

Can u PM the link to me where you read that?

This is what I found on their site:
    There is no catch! Every single link in eBars now has Your camp id, and therefore you get 100% of the commission eBay Partner Network pays out directly to you! eBarster takes nothing, zilch, nada!

I see it now. I've sent them an email asking for clarification.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread