Thread: Artistic Sensations on ShareASale

Wink Artistic Sensations on ShareASale

Commission: 9%
    30 Day Average Sale: $128

Artistic Sensations is a fun program to manage because they have a huge amount of products for parents to choose from when decorating children's rooms. I wish I had some of this stuff in my room when I was a kid...

We will have new trackable videos in ShareASale soon and new coupons announced monthly. Keep an eye on this program because it's only going to get bigger and better for affiliates in 2010.

Artistic Sensations was born in 1996 to fulfill the needs of all those parents who desire unique, customized, high quality furniture, bedding, accessories and gift items for their infants and young children. Our store offers hundreds of unique specialty items from dozens of top designers around the country. All of the products are personally chosen by experienced parents and tested for safety and durability.

Join Artistic Sensations on ShareASale.

Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Hey, Greg, glad to see you're handling Artistic Sensations.

It's a merchant I had some luck with -- nothing big, but a few sales -- a couple of years ago using their datafeed.

There seems to be some image problems, however, with the datafeed at SAS. I think maybe all or at least most of the thumbnail images are missing.

HOWEVER -- I just rechecked the feed at popshops and the images are in place in that feed, so maybe it's been fixed. I haven't honestly done much with the feed in recent months, so I could be all wrong. Duh!
    Generate more fake news.

Gary,

I'm working on any and all datafeed issues. Let me know if you need anything. This is a new program for me and I'm just diving into it this week.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

4. Newsletter Signup