Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    My Wife's Office Christmas Decorations (Dave Ramsey)
    This is where my wife works...their Christmas decorations are utterly amazing.

She works for nationally syndicated radio and TV show host Dave Ramsey and each department does a theme.

This is a work cube...their theme was Christmas Village WOW! Emily works inside of there haha

THEME: Blue Christmas

Santa's Workshop

Give Like No One Else...my wife's department

This is a cube there:

Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

Holy crap!
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Wow!! I've never seen holiday office decor quite like that! That's great!
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Thats great!
    J. Duffield Affiliate Manager at Snow Consulting
    Let's Connect-PassTheSEO|#GSEG|Twitter|LinkedIn|Blog "Knowledge is Power."

Wow! I'll bet they had a ton of fun doing that.

Love the first one, would make going to the office so much easier to deal with!

I really don't want to derail the real topic here but....

Any of you out there in debt, really should listen to and follow Dave's advice. We did a few years ago. Being debt free gives much more meaning to the word freedom.

Freedom to not particpate in this recession has been exhilarating for us and is helping us to fulfill our dreams.
    I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.

Amazing stuff there. Did they get paid for the time they put into the decor? it must have taken a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by suzie250
    I really don't want to derail the real topic here but....

Any of you out there in debt, really should listen to and follow Dave's advice. We did a few years ago. Being debt free gives much more meaning to the word freedom.

Freedom to not particpate in this recession has been exhilarating for us and is helping us to fulfill our dreams.
    Not derailed at all. That is SO awesome Suzie! I have been listening to Dave for over 10 years now. Haven't had a credit card since 1999 and haven't had any debt since 2003.

It truly does make life a lot easier.

Tara had a little debt from a student loan when we got married but we paid that off a while back and now are saving to pay cash on a house.

All because I had a long drive to work when I was in college and listened to Dave each day!
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

One analogy I like to use about debt is that interest is like a sand dune. If you're in debt and paying interest, trying to get out is like climbing a sand dune. You take a step forward and slide back a bit. It's hard work. When you're out of debt and earning interest on savings, it's like going down a sand dune. With every step you take, you go a little further. Things are much easier.

Being out of debt and having cash on hand also helps you save money, as you have the funds available to take advantage of good deals when they come along. You have a ton more flexibility.

It's definitely worthwhile to cut expenses and do things to generate extra income to get out of debt.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

First - LOVE THE CUBES... who wouldn't want to work there, or at least visit. Please tell me they have kids come through, or youth homes and shelters, or preschools... it's great.

Second - we were able to refinance last year w/ good credit and pay off all debt but our house. To only have one, lower payment, and not credit cards anymore... goodness the freedom (and the growing savings account) are amazing! Do everything you can to stay out of debt.

Merry, Merry!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=3][B]Molly Bradford[/B][/SIZE] | [SIZE=2][B][URL=http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/content/info/1059773978525/1]Affiliate Program Manager (join!)[/URL] | Vann's, Inc[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [SIZE=1]molly[dot]bradford[at]vanns[dot]net | [URL]www.vanns.com[/URL] | yahoo, msn, gchat ID: [B]mhaislnut[/B]
    [URL]www.twitter.com/vanns[/URL] | [URL]www.facebook.com/vanns[/URL] [/FONT][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Molly_Vanns
    First - LOVE THE CUBES... who wouldn't want to work there, or at least visit. Please tell me they have kids come through, or youth homes and shelters, or preschools... it's great.
    Yes it is. Wins Best Workplace awards left and right and it is an amazing place to work. A LOT of families were there today touring

Quote Originally Posted by Molly_Vanns
    Second - we were able to refinance last year w/ good credit and pay off all debt but our house. To only have one, lower payment, and not credit cards anymore... goodness the freedom (and the growing savings account) are amazing! Do everything you can to stay out of debt.
    Congrats! Keep watching it grow
    Matt McWilliams

Nice! we actually just bought his book and have been reading through implementing great ideas. Its a great tool to getting things organized and really think about goals for the future. That is really neat that she works for him Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by PDXreader
    Nice! we actually just bought his book and have been reading through implementing great ideas. Its a great tool to getting things organized and really think about goals for the future. That is really neat that she works for him Matt.
    Love it! Have you gone through FPU? If not, you should and if needed, I would be more than happy to send you on us.
    Matt McWilliams

Here are a few more

Yes this is made of parts of a LIVE tree

Matt McWilliams

We havent been but I looked around and looks like they have one starting up soon. Thanks for the heads up.

Have you discussed an aff program with him? It would be wonderful if webmasters going thru their debt payoff could promote his products and apply those commissions to their debt.
    I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin
    Holy crap!
    Ditto -

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Wow, love that tree!

Looks like a real cool place to work.

Seeing so much creativity there actually shows that people like their work...

I must be the only one who don't know who he is... but tweaked my interest. (shame on me)

Quote Originally Posted by ladidah
    I must be the only one who don't know who he is... but tweaked my interest. (shame on me)
    You are not the only one for sure. I think his radio show is #3 and his TV show is #1 on Fox Business. He is on Good Morning America etc often as well. Tons of books, etc.

www.daveramsey.com if you want to check him out
    Matt McWilliams

Quote Originally Posted by suzie250
    Have you discussed an aff program with him? It would be wonderful if webmasters going thru their debt payoff could promote his products and apply those commissions to their debt.
    I agree. What I know I can't share unless someone else here on the board is allowed to share.

I would love for them to have one in the future!
    Matt McWilliams

Affiliate Manager
    That is totally cool!!! Really getting into the spirit.

It was fun to listen to Dave's show that day as he talked about how little work was actually done in the office and how a 7-foot elf walked by the booth and scared him.

They had their Christmas Party Saturday night and announced the winners...it was the Christmas village indeed. Truly amazing!
    Matt McWilliams

nice pics and beautiful decorations........

are they hiring?

Great work

Wow....
    Such a great decoration.... Its quiet impressive.....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast