Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    FaceBook - I just saw all your pics maybe even the naked ones, lol
    I posted this on FB but also for my ABW friends and those that may not log in over there often or maybe thinking of joining.

You better check your FB privacy, the new changes are not good if you don't set them properly. You should only let your FB friends, not your friends of friends or others see your pics and albums. I noticed this morning on a 'friend ...of a friend' but that also is a family member but that is not on my current 'friend only' list.

I secured and updated mine, so if you want to see some naked pictures, only my 'friends' can see them

* kidding I did not see any naked pics or have any to show but I am sure there are some out there

there's nothing wrong with letting your friends of friends see your pics. I know lots of them, I just didn't get around to adding them as friends

if someone is bored enough to look at my photos.. let them go to it, lolol!

San Francisco
    naked pics in actuality get removed very rapidly from facebook, even in many cases when there is suggested nakedness without anything exposed...

back to the topic though- it is pretty lame that fb would update the terms and settings independently. it was easy to switch back to the old settings- but they should have left it and asked people to update the settings themselves.

Boise, ID
    Although I see why everyone wants to protect their privacy, I recommend not posting things on Facebook that you wouldn't want the general public to know about....

ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    I need to go thru it, apparently this is on by default:

Public Search Results
    Allow search engines to access your publicly available info and any information visible to Everyone
    Allow Indexing

So if you don't want the stuff you have in Facebook available in the search results, you should uncheck that box.

Outsourced Program Manager Sarah Bundy's Avatar
    Vancouver, BC
    Ya, I almost got banned from FB for posting an innocent picture of my travels on it. There was a naked man walking in the background. They sent me a warning letter. Kinda funny actually.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread