I am new to CJ , just joined cj in mid nov...Can somebody please explain the performance incentives by CJ...Is it based on the commissions earned by the publisher or what ...and is it a advertiser specific one ??

$> cd /pub
    $> more beer

Please see this thread that explains how they are paid:

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=1426096081

Yes, performance incentives are advertiser specific. Some offer it and some don't. Incentive payout structures are also advertiser specific.

Thanks tjs ...So hoow can i find wheter my advertisers are offering incentives ???

$> cd /pub
    $> more beer

The advertiser should have this posted under their 'Advertiser Detail' page located in the Publisher Account Manager.

Just checked , My advertiser dosent say anything about performance incentives [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

But thats fine....this months commission so far is ok ....not bad for a first CJ check [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

$> cd /pub
    $> more beer

If in doubt, email your advertiser and ask them if they have one or plan on having one.

If you are sending them good traffic and making them money, get them to raise your rates or offer some sort of incentive to drive more traffic.

This is my first month with them...I think i have to wait another month before pitching for a higher percentage [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Anyway thanks for the suggestion [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

$> cd /pub
    $> more beer

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread