Metro Uniforms Program Hit Bottom
    I guess I've got to much going to keep up. When I tried to update my feed for Metro Uniforms I found that my ftp datafeed access was gone. Also went and found that they have not had an affiliate sale since back in September.

They where such a good program back when they had Ron. Erased them from my sites and am moving on.

Yeah John I made a few sales with them way back when. Kind of switched directions and haven't promoted them in years though.

they have not had an affiliate sale since back in September
    This does not make any sense. They've got good selection and good prices, and they certainly get plenty of exposure.

It would be nice if Shareasale would do compliance tests in cases like this, to determine whether lack of sales is due to removal of tracking pixels.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Quote Originally Posted by davidh
    This does not make any sense. They've got good selection and good prices, and they certainly get plenty of exposure.

It would be nice if ShareASale would do compliance tests in cases like this, to determine whether lack of sales is due to removal of tracking pixels.
    Strange, indeed. But I have seen other programs go down the drain when they discard the services of a great AM or OPM.

I'm surprised about the compliance testing comment. Our program seems to have a compliance test every day - which we wholeheartedly welcome. But, then again, our affiliates are sending clicks and converting sales every day, too.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Not sure if there's any logic behind the idea of customers not buying any more because the company's AM left?

I know if I ran a network and this phenomena occurred, I would certainly check into things to see if tracking mechanisms are in place on the merchant site. Not only for the network's sake, but for the sake of the affiliates who have trust and faith that the network will ensure that their sales will be tracked and that their commissions get credited and paid.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread