Affiliate Manager
    Palm Pre vs Palm Pixi
    I am getting a new phone in January because I hate my blackberry. My service is with Sprint so I am looking at the Palm Pre and Palm Pixi. If you have one of these, I would love to hear what you like and dislike about it. What apps do you use? What apps do you like?

What I use the most is: email, GPS, calendar and web browser.

I have seen a lot of good reviews for both of them.

Lower Left Coast
    I was looking into a Pre or Pixi. I'm one of those people who read the fine print before signing anything and for me this was my show stopper:

Palm Services automatically backs up your phone so you have a copy of your important data.
    I asked if this could be turned off and was told no. I don't consider this a feature. They said "back up runs automatically every day over the air. You can log in and delete the backup at any time".

I don't trust Sprint with all of the information I keep on my PDA/phone. I'm probably being overly paranoid, but I prefer to do my own back up locally and not have to worry that some bored $10 per hour server administrator is going through my personal and business data.

Chattanooga, Tn
    You shouldn;t get neither. I got rid of my blackberry last week for a Samsung moment. This phone is the best! A true Iphone rival equipped with Google powered Android. It has the Android open source market that had thousands of app....believe me they have an app for EVERYTHING and most of them are free. Look on youtube for the samsung moment its the best phone going and its $179.99.

http and a telephoto
    Ditch Sprint and get Verizon and a Droid
    Deborah Carney

Affiliate Manager
    I still have another year left on the contract so I would have to stay with the blackberry another year or it would be very expensive to ditch Sprint. I am not unhappy with Sprint just the Blackberry.

Tjlovelady: Does the Samsung Moment work on Sprint?

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread