ASW10 Panels by ABW Members
    If you're speaking at Affiliate Summit West 2010, respond with some details about your session!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Coupon Problem Solving Clinic - Tuesday 11:30am - 12:30am
    Coupon Problem Solving Clinic
    Tuesday 11:30am - 12:30am

I'm organizing a panel to address merchant questions and concerns about coupons and coupon sites. We've assembled an incredibly experienced panel that covers all major groups in the affiliate industry.

Panelists:

Michael Coley - covering the point of view of affiliates
    Connie Berg - covering the point of view of affiliates and tool providers (ForMeToCoupon.com)
    Chuck Hamrick - covering the point of view of OPMs
    Melissa Murphy (CrazyForBargains) - covering the point of view of pure (non OPM) affiliate managers
    Todd Crawford (formerly from CJ) - covering the point of view of affiliate networks

If you have questions in advance, email or PM me and I'll make sure your question is one we're prepared to answer!
    Last edited by MichaelColey; December 16th, 2009 at 06:01 PM.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

http and a telephoto
    I have a panel on Sunday at 1:30 - How Mommybloggers are Changing the Face of Affiliate Marketing.

If anyone has questions they want discussed by the panel, PM or email them to me.

Details:
    MommyBloggers: Changing the Face of Affiliate Marketing?
    Session 2b
    Time: 1:30pm-2:30pm

MommyBloggers are involved in many types of monetization strategies for their blogs, affiliate marketing being one, however they aren’t necessarily doing it in the “traditional” ways.

* Deborah Carney, CEO, Team Loxly (Twitter @loxly) (Moderator)
    * Wendy Limauge, Blogger, Sweeties Swag (Twitter @sweetiesswag)
    * Carrie Rocha, President, Pocket Your Dollars (Twitter @dollarspocket)
    * Kim Rowley, President, Key Internet Marketing, Inc. (Twitter @kimarketing)
    * Heather Sokol, Proprietor, Inexpensively (Twitter @justheather)
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Veteran
    Smile
    Jeremy Palmer and I (Rosalind Gardner) will be presenting:

Video: Biggest Affiliate Marketing Opportunity Since Google
    Session 3b
    Time: 3:00pm-4:00pm

Discover the secrets of affiliate video promotion. Learn how you can increase your traffic and conversions by leveraging some of the most popular video sites.

* Rosalind Gardner, Super Affiliate, Rosalind Gardner Consulting (Twitter @rosalindgardner)
    * Jeremy Palmer, President, Quit Your Day Job, LLC (Twitter @quityourdayjob)

Hope to see you there!

Three of us from ABW speaking on Sunday but it is kind of a beginners' course:

Start Monetizing Your Blog Today
    Session 3a
    Time: 3:00pm-4:00pm

Have a great blog but new to affiliate marketing? Learn from a network representative, an affiliate manager, and an affiliate the terminology and tricks behind turning your blog into earnings.

* Marty Fahncke, President, FawnKey & Associates (Twitter @FawnKey) (Moderator)
    * Kristin Kinsey, President/CEO, MadHatter Consulting, Inc. (Twitter @KC)
    * Tricia Meyer, Owner, Sunshine Rewards (Twitter @sunshinetricia)
    * Carolyn Tang, Director of Client Services, ShareASale.com (Twitter @catango)

(This Session is Open to Gold and Platinum Pass Holders Only)
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

My session is Sunday at 1:30, addresses what merchants need to do to grow their program, affiliate and merchant perspective of how to attract and keep affiliates.

Affiliate Program Case Studies: Strategies and Practices
    Session 2d
    Time: 1:30pm-2:30pm

Discussion of what it takes for a retailer to get their affiliate channel to the next level. Multiple merchant case studies reveal and illustrate strategies and practices that attract affiliates.

Melanie Seery, President, Affiliate Advocacy (Moderator)
    Karen Garcia, Partner & Co-Founder, GTO Management
    Kristen Grace, Affiliate Marketing Manager, BuyCostumes.com
    Jon Nunez, Affiliate Manager, Football Fanatics
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread