I ma trying find out if shareasale is a good site for a mechant just starting up an affilite program, ie whats the traffic like etc...

cheers

Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    Well worth the small investment.

Brian is a nice guy to deal with
    Bob Pets Warehouse
    Worlds Largest Pet Supply DataBase
    Join our Share-A-Sale Program [since 2003] Twitter

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Helen page:
    I ma trying find out if shareasale is a good site for a mechant just starting up an affilite program, ie whats the traffic like etc...

cheers <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many thanks.

cheers

Welcome to ABW Helen.

Fred

thanks, never new this site excisted, it great.

cheers,

I too just joined Share A Sale and launched our new affiliate program 3 days ago. I already have 15 affiliates!

Does anyone know how many affiliates very successful versus successful merchants have?

I took SAS' recommendation today and paid for the affiliate announce program. Are there other suggestions for announcing the new program?

You did a great decision joining SAS,

Make an announcement and tell us more of what
    you are offering and why we should promote you!
    (it's worth paying the announcement)

You have alot of people here that would drive you traffic and sales in no time!

Just be ready for all the questioned, lol...

Welcome to ABW

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

ABW Ambassador
    I personally never look at the new merchants in Shareasale.

If you are a merchant, and you want affiliates to join your program, you have to something extra to find them. Just joining Sharasale is not enough.

Those who come to ABW and announce their affiliate program have a much better chance of getting good quality affiliates to join their program

I am new at doing an affiliate program so forgive the stupid questions but where do you go to announce a new merchant,

cheers,

I am not sure, but you can check this link
    ABW Ad

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

ABW Ambassador
    I wouldn't have a problem if SAS had a new merchant announcement email every week. Participating here sure helps

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I personally never look at the new merchants in Shareasale. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I look at the new programs page about 3 times a month.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>If you are a merchant, and you want affiliates to join your program, you have to something extra to find them. Just joining Sharasale is not enough. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    110% correct.

Being a featured program on the account/welcome page makes you stand out a bit, but even that won't be enough in some cases. Recruiting affiliates is an ongoing process and requires more work than just creating a merchant account at a network.
    I say we hit it hard and we hit it fast with a major, and I mean "major" leaflet campaign.
    Arnold J. Rimmer : Jupiter Mining Corporation

It's like this. If you have a good product and a good program you want to promote, you have to come here, let us get to know you and buddy up with us. This is where it is happening, the only place it is really happening. You were lucky to find ABW.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

many thanks- I am working our kinks in the program and designing a good banner for affiliates.

also a question what is the best way of not getting parasites on my site when its up and running - contiune using spybot software or is there anything else.

Cheers,

Sharon

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread