Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Merchants who ship to Canada
    Just a reminder that there are a few of us here that are always looking for quality Canadian based merchants or merchants that ship to Canada.

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    We are not based in Canada but a TON of our customers are from Canada, especially some of our more loyal ones and those active on our forums.

Just showing some Canadian love
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

We are not based in Canada but we ship all of our ground items as well as a good majority of our truck freight and white glove items to Canada. The setback here is we don't currently have a feed(s) that is exclusive for Canada, so not all products in our feeds will work for you but the majority will. You can email me at mmcgregor@csnstores.com if you want more information.
    [FONT=Arial]Madeleine T. McGregor[/FONT]
    Gourmet Gift Baskets
    [FONT=Arial]Director of Affiliate Management
    E-mail: [email=madeleine@gourmetgiftbaskets.com]madeleine@gourmetgiftbaskets.com[/email]
    [URL=http://www.GourmetGiftBaskets.com]www.GourmetGiftBaskets.com[/URL] [/FONT]

Manager - Affiliate Marketing Patrick Vesperman's Avatar
    Love to ship to Canada - just a couple hours away for me! Hundreds of happy customers and quite a few great affiliates also.

Not meant to derail the thread, but as a fellow Canadian, I wish our population embraced online shopping more than they have! Still hear friends say they wouldn't feel comfortable using their credit card online (like it's still 1997?!)

I've noticed many of the big US dept stores now ship to us which is a promising sign.

We are definitely an untapped market ready to happen.

I think it will some time before alot of Canadians Shop online, their have been several major Canadian online store close their website for online shopping this year. Most Canadian look online and then go to the mall and buy.

But I too am interested in merchants posting here and telling us about their program and how they ship to Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by teezone
    Not meant to derail the thread, but as a fellow Canadian, I wish our population embraced online shopping more than they have! Still hear friends say they wouldn't feel comfortable using their credit card online (like it's still 1997?!)

I've noticed many of the big US dept stores now ship to us which is a promising sign.

We are definitely an untapped market ready to happen.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

http and a telephoto
    Ship to Canada:

American Tea Room
    Our Handmade Gifts
    Shop7
    Loxly Gallery
    Cool Butterflies
    SWAK Designs

Viator doesn't ship at all They have Canadian currency as an option on their site and in the datafeed.

Links to join any of these programs are in my sig.

Another of my merchants ships to Canada but due to the products and the way they are shipped there is a (!) $50 surcharge. So we don't advertise them as shipping to Canada.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

We are based out of Vancouver BC CANADA and also Ship to Canada. However, it depends on the product being sold. Some manufacturers ship to Canada and some don't. However, cymaxstores.ca is our official Canadian content website and everything here ships to Canada.
    [B]Quy Le - Affiliate Manager[/B] [CJ, SAS]
    Email: quy.l@cymax.com
    Office: 1-866-740-9830 ext 235
    [URL=http://www.cymax.com]Cymax Stores - Internet Retailer Top 500[/URL]
    [URL=https://signup.cj.com/member/brandedPublisherSignUp.do?air_refmerchantid=2461201]CJ Network Earnings Rating: 4/5 - Sign Up Today![/URL]

-"[I]You Always Succeed in the Pursuit of Mediocrity...[/I]"

Dummy question but why is the cost so high to ship to Canada? I wasn't aware of this til over the weekend somebody contacted me wanting to know how much a product he was interested in would cost to ship to there. So, I went to their site and asked via the live chat and was floored to learn how much. It woulda been a whole lot closer to ship to Canada then all the way across the country, so are there custom fees or somethin because it's another country?

Manager - Affiliate Marketing Patrick Vesperman's Avatar
    customs fees is correct - plus it first has to travel to one of two crossing points. I think one is Seattle and one is Toronto.
    Last edited by Patrick Vesperman; December 22nd, 2009 at 05:03 PM.

Besides Border Fees and Tariffs, it also costs a good deal to ship because it can't just go straight across the border. At CSN we ship all of our products slated for Canada to a cross dock in Illinois. From there, we ship them to another Cross Dock in Canada where they go through the process of Fees and Tariffs and then from that dock they are sorted and shipped out to the customer. This is a lengthy process with many steps which also factors into the overall price that a Canadian customer will pay.
    [FONT=Arial]Madeleine T. McGregor[/FONT]
    Gourmet Gift Baskets
    [FONT=Arial]Director of Affiliate Management
    E-mail: [email=madeleine@gourmetgiftbaskets.com]madeleine@gourmetgiftbaskets.com[/email]
    [URL=http://www.GourmetGiftBaskets.com]www.GourmetGiftBaskets.com[/URL] [/FONT]

our coffee merchant Flavorbean proudly ships to Canada.
    [URL]http://Essociate.com[/URL]

http and a telephoto
    purplebear, there are also extra "handling" feeds because can't print out the postage from a meter and have it picked up at your warehouse, you have to physically take it to the shipper and fill out extra customs forms. There could also be duty due from the person that actually *gets* the shipment.

It used to be much easier, things have changed in recent years. There are many Canadians that live near the borders that have US PO boxes to get around some of that.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Affiliate Network Rep
    AdditionElle, Penningtons, MXM - Canada's top plus-size fashion retailer ships to Canada and the US.

If you have a female audience and are looking for a well-known Canadian brand, this is the perfect fit. You can find the details in my signature for the program.

Affiliate Manager
    How did I miss this thread? AC Lens is Canadian friendly and you can order in CAD. Get your AC Lens CAD coupon here.

Bob

Outsourced Program Manager RogerSnow's Avatar
    We have a few merchants that ship to Canada. These links will direct you to the International or Canada shipping information pages. It will help you decide if you want to promote them.

- Maps.com
    - DiscountWatchStore.com
    - CenterCaps.net
    - InTheHoleGolf.com
    - CanvasPress.com
    - OvernightPrints.com

I know these are Canadian specific, but can be done worldwide:

98% of purchases are available for download at Transparent.com (Language Software), a2btv.com which is geared for people outside of the US and ClickTale.com (online web analytics).

Let us know if you have any questions or need anything.
    Roger Snow | Team Manager | Snow Consulting, Inc.
    email: info AT snow-consulting.com | View Our Clients & Affiliate Blogs | MSN: ramschamps@hotmail.com | AIM: RogerColorGuy | GoogleTalk: snowconsulting9 | Skype: snowconsulting

we ship to Canada. A separate feed is also available upon request.

We are based in Canada and ship flowers throughout, our drivers provide delivery in Calgary, Van, Mtl, Toronto, Ottawa, Halifax and Winnipeg

Quote Originally Posted by bloomexdotca
    We are based in Canada and ship flowers throughout, our drivers provide delivery in Calgary, Van, Mtl, Toronto, Ottawa, Halifax and Winnipeg
    Your site appears to be down....
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Quote Originally Posted by rawrawmix
    we ship to Canada. A separate feed is also available upon request.
    Sorry but what company do you represent???

We are Bloomex Canada - www.bloomex.ca

The below link does not work for me...

Quote Originally Posted by bloomexdotca
    We are Bloomex Canada - www.bloomex.ca

ABW Ambassador
    I cannot browse the site either.

Quote Originally Posted by kse
    The below link does not work for me...

Thanks CanadianDave I though I was losing it

We too ship to Canada

We have offices in Las Vegas and Toronto

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast