Arrow Kayak Affiliate Network Termination with LinkShare 11/31/09
    Sent: Nov 30, 2009 21:14:06 GMT
    Subject: Affiliate Network Termination
    Dear KAYAK Affiliate,
    KAYAK would like to thank you for your participation in our affiliate program.

Unfortunately, we have made a business decision to end our Affiliate Program with LinkShare.

We will pay for commissions earned on Net Orders received through an affiliate link based on the terms of our Agreement, plus any earned outstanding payments currently owned to affiliates. Affiliates sales commissions will not accrue after today, 11/31/2009. If you have changed your contact information, please update your profile at LinkShare so you can receive your final commission check in a timely manner.

Pursuant to our Affiliate Agreement between KAYAK and you, this shall serve as our formal written notice to terminate our KAYAK Affiliate Agreement. Per our Agreement, you are required to remove any and all banners, buttons, text links, product images and store fronts that link to KAYAK by End of Business Day 11/31/2009. If you have any questions regarding this manner, please contact kayak.

Once again, we thank you for supporting the Affiliate Program and appreciate your compliance with these termination provisions.

The KAYAK Affiliate Team
    Brian & Keith

I received the following today...
    KAYAK is proud to announce that we've reached an agreement with Atrinsic, Inc to power our affiliate network. Atrinsic's fraud detection and brand protection services were some of the many reasons we made the decision to change platforms.

We feel that Atrinsic's AdQuotient service will make your affiliate experience with KAYAK easier to manage and more profitable.

Your commission rates remain the same. Through Atrinsic, Kayak pays 50% commissions on a CPC basis. Depending on the merchant, KAYAK receives between 50 cents and $1.00 per click; you, as the affiliate, receive half of that. Our program remains one of the most aggressive commission structures of any travel site, and our site continues to improve conversion ratios to improve your earning potential.

Here's how to switch:
    1. Go to: to sign up for the new program. After you create an account, you'll receive an email from Atrinsic welcoming you to the new service.
    2. Click on the link in the email to let us know about your site and how you'd like to be paid.
    3. Atrinsic will call you directly to verify your application.
    4. We recommend using KAYAK's widget choices in AdQuotient; these are compelling creative with great click-through rates.

If you have any questions about the switch or issues with your setup, please call or email me directly.

Keith Breyer
    KAYAK Affiliate Manager
    I've never heard of adquotient/Atrinsic (which doesn't mean much) and a search here doesn't bring up much. I went to sign up and find their sign up page isn't secure... of course, they want your SS# too. Blah...
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

jacked by sylon
    They are owned by Atrinsic:

Quote Originally Posted by Nature Boy
    I received the following today... I've never heard of adquotient/Atrinsic (which doesn't mean much) and a search here doesn't bring up much. I went to sign up and find their sign up page isn't secure... of course, they want your SS# too. Blah...
    Made the move. Seems like a new network, so interface still has lots of glitches. But clicks are tracked and income started pouring in.

Minneapolis, MN
    As an affilaite, I'm skeptical of joining a network that doesn't show me who their clients are or what offers they provide.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread