Online Marketing Consultant
    Trade Doubler UK has been fantastic!
    I didn't see an international forum for International Affiliate Marketing here and didn't want to post in the Midnight Cafe because this could be better for Managers who may be looking to launch internationally. So I figured I would post in becoming an Online Merchant in case you would want to launch a program for the UK or EU or unless Michael opens up an International Affiliate Marketing forum.

For the last Month I have been talking to numerous UK and EU Affiliate Networks for a few of my Clients and the one we are about 90% sure we are going with is Trade Doubler. Our Account rep or Sales Contact Peter Newman has been nothing short of spectacular and very upfront and honest with everything and is not afraid to address the issues I found people writing about them on other forums.

The thing I also liked is that I see them, just like other well known Networks in the UK responding back on forums much like SAS and GAN do here.

I asked them if they would start becoming active here and it looks like they will try to make a presence here as it is a great community and opportunity for them.

Anyways, after weeks of talking to numerous Networks, Trade Doubler has won us over and I wanted to share the very positive experience I have had when dealing with them.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Moderator Note: Actually there is a European sub-forum, so I've moved it here.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Moderator Note: Actually there is a European sub-forum, so I've moved it here.
    Thanks Michael.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

I tried so hard to find some information about tradedoubler, at last what i found was so limited! I would appreciate if you tell me more about tradedoubler.
    Thanks for your info anyway, Rollerblader!

Affiliate Manager Veena krishnappa's Avatar
    Could you please be clear about the details that you want to know regarding Tradedoubler???
    Veena
    [COLOR=Blue]Affiliate Manager[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Lensplanet.com[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Blue]veena@evalueshops.com[/COLOR]

Hi Think. My Scandinavian and German Clients are live on there and are enjoying it but still evaluating them. One of my UK ones is going live within the next week or two and I have another UK one deciding on them or CJ UK right now.

Do you have anything specific you would like to know? You can also contact their UK division and ask for Peter Newman. He is very good and very responsive.

ABW Ambassador
    Damn, I don't see the United States in the drop down to join, bunch of other countries. I think we might have to invade the UK next unless this situation gets rectified.

Eh, nevermind: "Founded in Sweden in 1999"

Sweden is a nice country, scratch the invasion.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread