What happened to sales?
    I'm not sure what is going on. Since 19th not a single sale! What happened to sales? Did anyone else feel a dip in sales? I was hoping to see more sales, instead my stats show more traffic and zero sales since 19th. I'm feeling depressed now and guess my Christmas is going bye bye with no sales on Christmas at CJ.

I'm seeing a similar slide off in sales (even with increased clicks), beginning to question how accurate the CJ tracking really is.

ABW Ambassador
    It normally slows down at about this time because a lot of people aren't going to take a chance with shipping this close to Christmas, so they're more likely to shop offline.

I'm seeing a slight slowdown from the peaks last week, but so far it's still pretty incredible! I'll be anxious to see if my best day is 12/14 or 12/21. (I suspect it will be one or the other.)
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Still going fairly strong here, a little down from last week, but not much. I'm also curious to see how tomorrow goes. For most merchants it's the last day for guaranteed arrival for Christmas with 2-day shipping.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Thankyou all for sharing how it is going at your end. I'm a little relieved to know that the sales slow down at this time of the year (This is my second Christmas since I started my affiliate marketing business, last Christmas I didn't do much because my sites were only few months old). However, if my sales had taken a dip, I would be still fine but I see no sales at all since 19th. I see lots of traffic and people are spending time reading my content but then no sales is something that bothers me. Also, I see a huge difference in clicks at CJ. The only thing I see ticking is the # of clicks since 19th with zero sales
    My "impressions : clicks" is pretty awesome too. CTR shows 41.31% and no sales since 19th. Hard to swallow the pill but what can we do .. Maybe no one felt like shopping through my links although visitors seem to be loving my content. Some of them spent hours reading my content, can't say all of them were bots.

Wish you all great sales.
    Michael, hope your best day turns out to be 12/21
    Have a great time guys, Merry Christmas!

ABW Ambassador
    It has also been really pathetic for me as well in last few days. Early December was good but since around the 20th it has almost stopped ! I see CJ has been down earlier so maybe they are trying to fix tracking problems.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

I think the last few days have been slow for EVERYONE. Christmas Day is almost always my slowest day of the year.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

From 18th till 24th .. no sales at all from my main site .. but then it picked up .. Now I see major rise in traffic but low sales, guess visitors are doing a lot of research work before they buy what they are looking for.

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    People are getting smarter about on-line buying....

Make yourself stand out...

User friendly landing pages are #1 with quality products or services....

Keeps your visitors looking around for something that interests them....

Offer competetive pricing and KILLER shipping options....

You'll make a buck or two by accident... -

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread