Newegg Affiliates and Corrected Sales Rates
    Hi all,
    I have been promoting Newegg on and off for the past year or so and when I do push them harder, I consistently get a very high number of corrected sales. I am talking in the range of at least 30% or higher of my total sales are corrected. This is well above any other merchant I push, yet continues to occur repeatedly.

I would like to know if others are receiving the same high corrected sales rates?
    Is your corrected sales count typically higher than 30% of your overall sales?

I just ran a series of 120 day reports on NewEgg and my reversal rate from these reports was anywhere from 0% to 33%. I'm averaging about a 22% reversal rate.

My Newegg sales volume is not very big, BTW. Over the last 12 months I've only had about 350 sales. I'd typically like to see 100 or more sales per month before drawing any conclusions.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

Thanks for the response isellstuff. I am looking into it and my concerns are warranted. I will post an update once I have collected as much information as possible, however, I will say it is not looking promising.

+ Reply to Thread