Rxmedicalnetwork has decided they wont pay you squat intill you reach $500 a week.. and then if you are based outside of USA like Canada.. you will have to pay$20 to have your money sent to you.. When will merchants learn we are helping them..??? THank God for good merchants and screw those who wish to take for granted the hours and work you put in to help their business.. I will no longer promote rxmedicalnetwork in light of this..

Don't feel bad. They still owe me over $10k.

are you serious? damn.... so have you dumped them now?

That sucks GotBuzz Did they say what the delay was. I don't do too much with them. I know everytime I log into my act I get the pop-up asking for my Bank Act Info. Ain't no way they are getting it. It's pure BS that they won't send a check out. Not everyone wants direct deposit.

On another note, they use to have the ink links there. Does anyone know where to sign in or go to to check stats. The ink program disappeared there
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Rxmedicalnetwork has decided they wont pay you squat intill you reach $500 a week <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where is this information coming from?

CDC

cdc i got an email from them.. here ill paste it here for you...
    this only applies to international affiliates if you in usa, you have preferred treatment, why, i havent a clue why! sounds like discrimination to me...

Wellton International will be instituting a threshold for the weekly commissions of International affiliates, effective immediately. As an affiliate you must earn $500 each week for Wellton to wire you your commissions. If you do not reach $500 each week, we will hold your money in our account until it totals $500 and then we will wire the funds to you. If you prefer to receive the money each week, regardless of the amount, you will be charged a $20 wire fee.

If you are one that would like to pay the $20 wire fee in order to receive your wire each week, please email me and let me know the following. Please make sure the information below is accurate.

Affiliate ID
    Payee Name on Account

Thank you.

Regards,
    Affiliate Relations
    Wellton International Inc.

ive decided i will give them a shot for $500, if i make $500 and get paid it I will continue... might as well give them the benefit of the doubt

Oh yeah, I've stopped promoting them. They keep telling me that they are going to pay me, but it's nothing but empty promises.

There are more reputable companies out there to work with than these scammers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LastHope:
    ive decided i will give them a shot for $500, if i make $500 and get paid it I will continue... might as well give them the benefit of the doubt <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why would you do that?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GotBuzz:
    Don't feel bad. They still owe me over $10k. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would you want to send traffic to a sponsor with poor history on paying their affiliates? Many reliable companies to deal with.

Ok then lads!!!, if they have bad history!... who else is worth going with give me your top 5 pharmacy companies worth promoting through then?

Also... how comes overture pulled out from allowing people to advertise pharmacy stores online? that is so gay i love overture and would have made a killing that way..

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread