Thread: Sydney's Closet on ShareASale

Sydney's Closet on ShareASale

• 7% Commission
    • 45 Day Cookie
    • Exclusive Coupons
    • Affiliate Promotions
    • Custom Banners

You can join today and be part of SydneysCloset.com, the internationally acclaimed site featuring the largest online selection of plus-size special occasion dresses, including hundreds ready to ship worldwide and to APO/AFO.

Six out of every 10 women wear a size 14 or larger. Happy Customers love our hard-to-find dresses perfect for:

• Brides and Bridesmaids
    • Mother of the Bride and Groom
    • Formal Dances and Military Balls
    • Prom and Homecoming
    • Cruises
    • Coctail Parties
    • Family Celebrations

Join Sydney's Closet in ShareASale.

Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Greg I just went to look at their site and they have two big issues that I can see right away.

1) They have a Banner Link to an affiliate site sowhatif .com on every page!!
    2) Plus they charge $63 + Duties and taxes to ship to Canada!!
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Quote Originally Posted by kse
    Greg I just went to look at their site and they have two big issues that I can see right away.

1) They have a Banner Link to an affiliate site sowhatif .com on every page!!
    2) Plus they charge $63 + Duties and taxes to ship to Canada!!
    Thanks for asking. We are debating what to do with the links for sowhatif.com, a directory of plus sized clothing owned by Sydney's Closet. Sowhatif is an affiliate site to products not offered on Sydney's Closet but relevant to the customer. However, I see the conundrum. I'll get back to you.

On the shipping charges to Canada, we are always offering coupons for Canada and can actually set one up just for an affiliate.

In many cases, it costs Sydney's Closet more than the $63.00 to send by air (no other way to go) a box big enough to hold a plus size ball gown or evening dress. We are open to suggestions on what is a fair price.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

4. Newsletter Signup