Please please need your help how to add review feature to my website
    Hi guys i have a low budget, and was wondering if you guys know how to add a rating feature tomy website where users can rate websites and can add reviews?, i bought my domain at godaddy.com and i am using website tonight to host and create the website...is it even possible for me to add the review feature using website tonight? please help mee!!! thanks in advance

http and a telephoto
    I just deleted your second post about this, please keep any discussion in just this thread and don't create duplicate threads. Thanks!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

but why would you do that, i realised that the first place i posted this message i get less views on so i decided to move it to midnight cafe, can you delete this one and then ill post it on midnight cafe?

http and a telephoto
    No, this is where it belongs, it is a programming issue. Where it is makes no difference how many views it will get, people will see it in their New Posts and reply if they can.

I'm not sure if you will get many replies for the next few days, a lot of folks are headed out of town or going to be involved in activities that will keep them offline.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Website Tonight is one of those "simplistic" tools offered by some web hosts to help people build a first website. I doubt if any additional programming can be added to those sites. However, there may be a "feature" in some of the more advanced versions that provides what you are asking about. However, absent that option, I don't think you will be able to have a review feature. YMMV
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

are you using Website Tonight through godaddy? Do you have a godaddy hosting account? if so, they offer a lot of easy-install applications that you can find through their menu system. superCool would expect there to be an app that you might be able to use. check it out - just sign into godaddy and look around. the apps are either under hosting or domains...not sure

good luck

Thankyou for your help, i did get the upgraded version of website tonight through godaddy, i also noticed that i can apply javascript does that change anything?

I don't know if website tonight offers the possibility to add reviews to articles/products/pages/whatever

in case it doesn't include such feature, if you have no programming knowledge, you have two choices:

- use a third party solution which can be both a script to install/customize to make it work with your website ( I think you can't integrate this with a website built with a site builder tool like website tonight ), or a hosted solution where reviews are managed by a third party and displayed on your website
    I don't have any service to recommend btw, I've never used such solutions

- hire someone to build it for your website

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread