White Christmas?
    Anyone else enjoying a White Christmas this year?

It's been snowing here all day here in the Fort Worth area. It started out at 40 degrees though (and the ground was quite a bit warmer than that since it was 75 yesterday), so it took a while before it started sticking. It finally dropped below freezing a few hours ago and we're supposed to end up with about an inch. Of course it'll all disappear when the sun comes out tomorrow - that's Texas for you!

I can't remember the last time we had a White Christmas!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Awesome! Have fun with it. Unfortunately, this'll be our first green Christmas in a few years, but we might get some snow next week.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    It's that darned Global Warming thing. -

Looks like enough for a snowman Mike.

We didn't get enough to make anything more than a snowball a few weeks ago during our "snow storm ".

Hope you and yours have a great time.

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Wow, Michael. I'm sure that is a neat experience for your kids - likely for you, too. I hope it lasts for more than a few hours tomorrow. Hug your kids and wish them a Merry Christmas from us folks a bit further north.

We still have about 10 inches of snow in the park across the street from our house that's left over from last Saturday. Tomorrow we are supposed to get some icy stuff in the morning - but then it will warm up and we'll have a "wet" Christmas.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

In north Thailand December is like the most perfect Summer's day you could hope for (and very rarely get) in England.

This is a bit of a cheat, as this was taken 2 days before Christmas at 7F. Unfortunately it went up to 50F on Dec 24 and we lost all our snow within 5 hours. It was nice while it lasted, though!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Still very white here in OKC. We set some records over the past couple of days. I've done my share of digging out, and getting dugg out.
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

It was cold and rained all day here.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

That's nice for your kids Michael
    Hmm, am tryin to remember now what it was like on Christmas day lol Still did have some of our snow I think. Had bout 23 inches week before then had warmed up all during the week. Don't think there was much if any still on any roads but was on grass Christmas day.

When I went grocery shopping early Saturday morning was still mountains of the snow from having been plowed in their parking lot, tho. Poured all day Saturday and was actually a worm by my back door lol when I got home from food shopping. (Uhh naturally I made my husband get him away from the door cos didn't want him coming inside and got a science lesson on how come there was a worm outside my door in December. lol Won't bore the rest of ya with it. Cos of the rain, not any snow to be seen just from lookin out my window now. Still can't believe there was a worm crawling around day after Christmas here. lol

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Yeap we had a lovely white Christmas at my Sister's house in Germany, Snowed on Christmas day too, which was awesome! First time in many many years I've seen snow on Christmas day, and naturally a first for the kids

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

about 4-5 inches in the city here in Chicago!

Jason Rubacky - CEO/SEO Nerd at PassTheSEO
    jason at passtheseo dot com
    @jasonrubacky

LOL! It must be a univeral thing with kids. I've never mentioned snow angels to them, don't know that they've ever heard about them, yet this was one of the first things they did when they went out in the snow on Christmas!

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    LOL! It must be a univeral thing with kids. I've never mentioned snow angels to them, don't know that they've ever heard about them, yet this was one of the first things they did when they went out in the snow on Christmas!
    same thing here... mine went straight for the snow angel without any hesitation
    Jason Rubacky - CEO/SEO Nerd at PassTheSEO
    jason at passtheseo dot com
    @jasonrubacky

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    We got to see some snow on the way back from NC when we hit the mountains of Virginia. It was beautiful.

I wore shorts and a T-shirt outside on Christmas night. It was about 60 degrees at 9:00 PM in Pinehurst, NC. I like that!

We will have a white New Year in Fort Wayne, IN though.
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

Affiliate Manager
    The 1st time we took DD skiing (she was about 3) as soon as we walked out of the airport terminal, she had to find a spot to make a snow angel.

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread