http and a telephoto
    I checked my Amazon Canada affiliate account a couple of weeks ago, because I got an email prompting me to go change my payment to gift certificate. Well, in the 2 years I have been an affiliate for them I had no sales. Until now, all of a sudden I am getting a few. So I picked gift certificate assuming it wouldn't go into affect until NEXT quarter (I already have some sales for this quarter and figured I had 3 months to figure out what to do). I emailed the affiliate dudes and asked if I could use the gc at amazon us (converted to us $$ of course) and they said no dice.

Lo and behold, today I have a gift certificate for $12 CA. LOL, now what? I looked to see if they had downloadable products, and they don't

I guess the lesson I learned is DON'T change your payment options until after the payment for the quarter should have been made.

I don't even know if they ship to the US. Should I give it away to site visitor in some kind of drawing?

Always something new to ponder....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

They ship to the US, but you're probably better off giving it to someone in Canada and making them happy.

Ditto.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AAnnAArchy:
    They ship to the US, but you're probably better off giving it to someone in Canada and making them happy. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    www.joeytomatoes.com :: Day Care For Your Brain

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread