Thread: AC Lens International Coupons/Vouchers

Affiliate Manager
    AC Lens International Coupons/Vouchers
    With 2010 comes a nice gift for those promoting AC Lens in Europe. If we get enough requests, we may also expand coupons into Canadian Dollar and Japanese Yen. Send me an email or an ABW PM if you're interested in those currencies.

Join our international programs at WebGains here or at Commission Junction. Learn how to convert AC Lens links to the currency of your choice here.

Here are two vouchers/coupons/discount codes in the currency of choice for our European affiliate partners:

Yearly GBP -
    Coupon Code: ACL3OFF
    Expiration: 12/31/10
    Description: Order contact lenses online and save 3 off any order over 30 at AC Lens. Enter coupon code ACL3OFF at checkout. Offer expires 12/31/2010.

Yearly EUROS -
    Coupon Code: ACL4OFF
    Description: Order contact lenses online and save 4 off any order over 40 at AC Lens. Enter coupon code ACL4OFF at checkout. Offer expires 12/31/2010.
    Last edited by Robert Drumm; December 30th, 2009 at 03:28 PM.

Affiliate Manager
    Well the Canadians came out in mass for that coupon just an hour after posting.

Here's a yearly coupon for our friends up north:

Yearly CAD -
    Coupon Code: ACL5OFF
    Description: Order contact lenses online and save C$5 off any order over C$50 at AC Lens. Enter coupon code ACL5OFF at checkout. Offer expires 12/31/2010.

The offer for a YEN code is still on the table. If anyone wants one, drop me an email or PM.

Bob

Affiliate Manager
    We had some people with issues making the conversion to our other currencies. I've went ahead and created a homepage link for all 4 currencies (GBP, YEN, EURO, CAD) in ShareASale and CJ to make things a bit easier. WebGains already lands in the correct currency should you wish to go that route.

Feeds will remain in USD for the time being but with enough requests, I may add them to the networks. If you need a non-USD feed let me know.

Bob

4. Newsletter Signup