Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    A personal message to my ABW family ...
    Dear ABW Family,

The National MS Society is kicking off the 2010 Zimmerman MS Bike Ride presented by Mack Cycle and Fitness. I am planning to be a part of that event and I am asking you to join me in the fight against MS by making a contribution to support my effort. I do not have MS but do know friends that do, this is one more way that I can "give back" and i'm offering you, my ABW family, the same opportunity to be a part of this.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the devastating effects of MS. They simultaneously fund research for a cure while also helping people who currently live with MS lead more fulfilling lives. I believe in the work they do, and I invite you to see for yourself all the good they've done for the MS community. More than 400,000 Americans live with MS, and your support can and will make changes in their lives.

Please help by making a donation
    - large or small - to fight MS.

Or, why not join me on the day of the event? Become a participant and side by side, as teammates, we can work together to raise the funds to make a difference. The bike ride will be in Miami on April 17 - 18, 2010. - full details can be found here.

Accept the Challenge. An unforgettable ride. An unbeatable destination. A world free of MS.

What is the MS Bike Ride?
    • 3,500 cyclists, volunteers, sponsors, friends and family working and riding together against MS for Florida’s largest cycling event of the year!
    • The 2 Day event kicks off on day one from the Homestead-Miami Speedway with a victory lap, Nascar style, stops overnight at the 42 Below Village at John Pennekamp State Park in Key Largo, then heads back to Miami on day two. Ride 50, 75, 110 or the full 150 miles
    • Includes 5 meals throughout the weekend and plenty of refreshments and snacks
    • Rest Stops every 4 – 10 miles with food, drinks, first aid, bike repair, rest rooms and fun themes!
    • Camp for free (just bring your own gear) or make your own accommodations at a local area hotel (visit our Accommodations page for hotel info)
    • Hotel shuttles are provided for riders not camping
    • Free luggage transportation from the Homestead-Miami Speedway to the 42 Below Village at John Pennekamp Park in Key Largo and back
    • Support and Gear (SAG) vehicles and motorcycles available along the route for support
    • Emergency Medical Service vehicles also available at all times
    • Opportunity to earn awesome fundraising prizes!
    • MS Awareness Ceremony and Party on Saturday night
    Whatever you can give will help! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress. Thank you in advance!

This is a link to my personal page where you can read about why I'm riding and make a secure, online donation.

Thank you in advance,
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; January 2nd, 2010 at 11:11 AM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Andy, thank you for caring and helping to fight this dreaded disease.

I, too, know people with MS and had a cousin who passed away because of it. I am not able to ride with you but my small donation may help out a bit.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Andy, thank you for caring and helping to fight this dreaded disease.

I, too, know people with MS and had a cousin who passed away because of it. I am not able to ride with you but my small donation may help out a bit.
    Bill,

Thank you my friend ...large or small, it all helps. I have a team goal of $10,000 and 3 months to reach it, im sure we can blow it away ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hermano,

Thank you for the VERY GENEROUS donation to the MS Bike Ride ... may it be returned to you 100 fold ...

Only 70 days left for the MS Ride ... been in training for the 150 mile trip, cant wait ... thank you for your sponsorships ..

Affiliate Manager JobCannon_Joshua's Avatar
    Recognition of your contributions
    Andy,
    Your work came up several times as we were researching setting up our affiliate program. We made a small contribution in appreciation for the help you indirectly gave us, and to support the fight against MS.

Many Thanks,
    - Joshua

Quote Originally Posted by JobCannon_Joshua
    Andy,
    Your work came up several times as we were researching setting up our affiliate program. We made a small contribution in appreciation for the help you indirectly gave us, and to support the fight against MS.

Many Thanks,
    - Joshua
    Joshua,
    Thanks for your donation my friend ... much appreciated

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread