New Merchant
    I am new to affiliate marketing, but have clients in the golf industry that are hoping to reach golfers with their golf related product, concept or service. Is this the right approach to take for them? I hope to be able to deliver to them some idea of how this works and what chance they may have in reaching a prospective buyer for their goods. Any advise?

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iandavies
    I am new to affiliate marketing, but have clients in the golf industry that are hoping to reach golfers with their golf related product, concept or service. Is this the right approach to take for them? I hope to be able to deliver to them some idea of how this works and what chance they may have in reaching a prospective buyer for their goods. Any advise?
    Golf is a good, but crowded niche...

Take it slow...

Educate yourself .....

Ask intelligent questions ...

There are many people here willing to walk you through the process, if you are serious.

You may not get it all at once, but if you ask the right questions, you'll get some answers that will take you where you want to be....

Check out everything you can learn about PPC!

Good Luck! -

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread