Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Yesterday we paid out over $10,000 in affiliate commissions ...
    Yup, it's a new ChecksUnlimited.com sales and earning record ... and you are a huge part of that success. We had a record day yesterday ...

A Big Thank You !!

This is the most we have ever paid out in affiliate commissions in one day. I hope if you are reading this, you got a piece of this pie ...

Last month we set new goals for 2010 and we are already breaking and setting new records. We want you to be a part of this success, join ChecksUnlimited today.

If you did not get a piece of that $10,723.00 that was paid out yesterday to affiliates, you are either not signed up to the ChecksUnlimited program or are not active.

Don't let the new year start off in the red, if you are not a ChecksUnlimited affiliate, click here and sign up today. Load any of our links and start seeing your commissions roll in ....

If you are already an affiliate but not active, contact me and I will help you start earning commissions. This program is rocking and I want you to share in our success...

Looking forward to a huge 2010 and with your support, I know we will get there ....

Thank you again, for a great 2009 and an even better 2010 ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Congratulations!

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    Congratulations!
    Thank you my friend ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Outsourced Program Manager kgarcia's Avatar
    Nicely done Andy! Congrats!
    Karen Garcia
    [URL=http://lab6media.com]Lab6 Media[/URL]
    Are you a content creator? A serial entrepreneur? New to the space or a long time player? We'd love to work with you!
    [URL=http://lab6media.com/clients/]Explore the affiliate programs we manage![/URL]

Congrats!

Thank you, we couldn't have done this without the support of the awesome ABW affiliate family we have ...

I want to make these $10K commission days the rule and not the exception ... i'll continue doing my part, I want to make sure you have everything you need so you can do yours ....

What do you need?
    What can I do to help you make more money?

Let's go, let's make sure there's no recession on our watch, not in our industry ...

BTW, be sure you sign up for the DeluxeForBusiness.com affiliate program, featuring business checks, forms and anything that a business would need to grow their business ... sign up for the DeluxeForBusiness.com affiliate program here. This program is already rocking and following a similar path ...

This goes to show that your own preconceived notions aren't the way to run a business. While I'm successful in other areas, I bailed on checks about 2 years ago. I figured, "Hey, who the heck writes checks anymore?".

The answer? Lots of people.

If only CU had more fishing checks.........

Edited to add: Congrats to CU, ARC, and all their affiliates.
    Last edited by Kevin; January 5th, 2010 at 06:29 PM. Reason: added some kudos...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin
    This goes to show that your own preconceived notions aren't the way to run a business. While I'm successful in other areas, I bailed on checks about 2 years ago. I figured, "Hey, who the heck writes checks anymore?".

The answer? Lots of people.

If only CU had more fishing checks.........

Edited to add: Congrats to CU, ARC, and all their affiliates.
    Yup, I hear you, it took me about 3 months to decide to run this program when I was first contacted by the affiliate manager back in the day, I almost said "no", not interested. Who would have known ehh? I though the same as you did ... im glad I took the chance though ...

Not everybody writes (a lot) of checks but nearly everybody has a checking account, which means nearly everybody has checks. They will eventually run out, or buy a new home (needing a new address), or get married or divorced, or...

Congratulations on following through and developing such a strong program, Andy. You and your team are to be commended in helping CU and a lot of affiliates earn a considerable amount of money.

@Kevin, here ya go:

Thanks for all the emails team, as I have said before ...

"In order to be successful, you need to help others become successful"

That has been my motto for years and it's one of our secrets and a rule I live by ....

Thanks for all your support ...

Keep the signups and the sales rolling in ...

Tip: It will be very beneficial to you on a financial level to be an active affiliate on the ChecksUnlimited.com and DeluxeForBusiness.com programs come February. Apart from the commissions you earn from sales, we are planning a revolutionary bonus program only available to those that are active as of 2/1/10.

If you have not signed up to either, you can do so now and most important, load a few links and click them so you show as "active"

Let's do this ...

20%+ 30 Day Conversion!!
    Getting ready for another record month .... thank you ABW affiliates ...

Attached Images Attached Images

I have joined Checks unlimited and done nothing after that just left it all alone. Now I get the newsletter from andy pointing out the very fact and offering me a free lunch

Awesome stats BTW. Tempting indeed

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread