Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Outsourced Program Manager Andy2.0's Avatar
    XSitePro Contest: Full Version Giveaway!
    Hey Guys,

I feel like giving something away today... The First 5 Affiliates who link me a professional review of XSitePro2, will get their very own Full License for the software allowing you to build and customize everything!

Remember, XSitePro 2 lets you create professional quality sites from scratch, but if you want a helping hand, or if you’re new to building a web site, you can choose to use one of the beautiful templates that are included with the software.

Don't delay, get to Googling now!

Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: AndyJr@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM & MSN: Andy2PointO| Follow me on Twitter

Affiliate Programs We Manage, Join Today: XSitePro.com | Chatmeter.com | DeluxeForBusiness.com| EverythingHangers.com | DesignerChecks.com | OneWayFurniture.com | ChecksUnlimited.com | BiblicaDirect.com - IBSDirect.com

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Andy, you are way too generous dude! Good luck partners!
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy2.0
    Hey Guys,

I feel like giving something away today... The First 5 Affiliates who link me a professional review of XSitePro2, will get their very own Full License for the software allowing you to build and customize everything!
    Not sure if it is something like this that you looking for:
    http://www.associateprograms.com/art...iew-XSitePro2/

Seems too easy?

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    I'm not an affiliate, yet (come to think of it I own a domain name that is more than a perfect fit)

But this site has a review:

http://www.officialsitebuilder.com/b...r-own-website/

Easy!
    That's Because It Is Easy To Win, There are tons of great reviews of XSitePro all over the web and I want you to give it a shot yourself, 3 more keys left people, come and get them!

Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: AndyJr@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM & MSN: Andy2PointO| Follow me on Twitter

Affiliate Programs We Manage, Join Today: XSitePro.com | Chatmeter.com | DeluxeForBusiness.com| EverythingHangers.com | DesignerChecks.com | OneWayFurniture.com | ChecksUnlimited.com | BiblicaDirect.com - IBSDirect.com

Not sure if I'd use xsitepro, but would be nice to try it out.

http://webdesign.about.com/od/webedi...r/xsitepro.htm
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

...and then there were 2...

It's alright, I'm going to let the software speak for itself.

We will also be at Affiliate Summit in Vegas demonstrating XSitePro and it's selling points!

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy2.0
    That's Because It Is Easy To Win, There are tons of great reviews of XSitePro all over the web and I want you to give it a shot yourself, 3 more keys left people, come and get them!
    Thanks. I think I will give it a try and see how it works. It might become my next selling product.

Here's one that I found interesting.

http://office-software.suite101.com/...tepro_2_review

thanks

Hey Charlie,

Did you want in on the contest? Just 1 Key left! Gotta follow the rules though...

Just find a professional review of XSitePro and paste the link here, that will qualify you for the last full version I'm giving away.

Congrats to the rest, the contest is almost to a close!

Looks quite interesting, so here goes...

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/i...id=106060&pn=1
    We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.
    ~Lynn Hall

Alright Everyone,

It seems we have our winners! You will all be getting PM's shortly with your Keys and download links! Thanks for the Great Review Finds!

Keys are Out!
    Alright Everyone, All They Keys are out! Thanks again for participating and be sure to watch out for our Next XSitePro Promotion, I'll be giving away some serious monies later today!

More Keys!
    I've got good news everyone! I'll be giving out a few keys to a handful of lucky winners at Affiliate Summit in Vegas, it'll be your chance to win your own full copy of XSitePro2!

Details on how to win will be coming out shortly, hope to see everyone real soon!

In the mean time take a look at this Video demonstrating all the great things you can do with XSitePro

XSitePro Demo

It took me a few days to swap out a hard drive on a windows box, but I finally installed XSitePro a few days ago(won a free copy from this thread, thanks Andy).

I have not had a chance to play with it much but my 10 year old son has been using it for his newest website, http://www.blindsidecreations.com.

He first tried a template that is included in the software but he did not like it. He's kind of artsy so I told him this time he should design his own site. He opened up MS Paint and came up with his own design in less than an hour and even integrated it into his new xsitepro site. The only thing I did was input the FTP information so he could upload it to the server and told him to save his images as jpg or gif.

We will be blogging about his experience at a site I own. He's the guest blogger.

Xsitepro, so easy a 10 year old could do it

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dflsports

Xsitepro, so easy a 10 year old could do it
    Love it !!
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by dflsports
    "The only thing I did was input the FTP information so he could upload it to the server and told him to save his images as jpg or gif.
    That's awesome, I'm glad he had a great time with it...

That's just another niche way to market XSitePro to your site visitors!

I'm a little late posting here but I just have to thank Andy for the copy of XSitePro. I won it back in January, and after installing it never really had time to try it out, other than going through the training videos. Last Monday I had some time and decided to build a site. Holy Cow that was easy. I've been building web sites for 10 or 11 years and have never built such a professional looking site in such a short amount of time.

Here's the process I used:
    • Decided on the subject

• Signed up for a couple affiliate programs that fit the sites content

• Wrote some articles for the site.

• Fired up the program.

About 2 hours later I had a complete professional looking web site with 27 pages of content posted to the internet.

I can't thank Andy enough for introducing me to this fantastic program. In fact, before I logged in to post this I was thinking, XSitePro...so easy a caveman can do it. Then I read dflsports story about his ten year-old using it and thought, that's even a better comment.

Thanks Andy.
    :rankn-scp John - This is our chosen profession. This is our way. This is what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by JCSupSvc View Post
    About 2 hours later I had a complete professional looking web site with 27 pages of content posted to the internet.

I can't thank Andy enough for introducing me to this fantastic program. In fact, before I logged in to post this I was thinking, XSitePro...so easy a caveman can do it. Then I read dflsports story about his ten year-old using it and thought, that's even a better comment.

Thanks Andy.
    That's Great News John,

XSitePro is a very powerful tool not only for the masses but affiliates can use it as well.

Thanks to John, I'm starting a New Contest Today:

Site Creation Promotion:
    Submit any XSitePro site you've created and I'll give $100 to the best looking website, Everyone can enter as long as their part of the XSitePro affiliate program... I'll keep this going till March 31st!

My son's still using it. It's become his online game site for him and his friends.

I'm hoping to give it a go as well but I'm a mac guy so I have to steal my boys pc to use it.

Happy St. Patty's Day All!
    Happy St. Patty's Day All!

Let's give out some more Keys!

Here's how you get your own Full Version of XSitePro Today....

I would like the funniest Leprechaun pictures on the net! Post Your Links!

Start Hunting, I'm only giving a select few their own keys, so let the race begin!

Easily the strangest / funniest Leprechaun on the net.

http://twitpic.com/194yg3

Not my image/link. Belongs to keystrokes
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

Quote Originally Posted by knight01 View Post
    Easily the strangest / funniest Leprechaun on the net.

http://twitpic.com/194yg3

Not my image/link. Belongs to keystrokes
    Knight, that's definitely a great pic mate... but you've already won before! Trying to steal my lucky charms!

Hmm, St. Patrick's day already past so I'm not sure if this hunt is still available or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast