Affiliate Manager
    Questions about Shareasale for merchants
    Hi guys (and ladies) :-)

I am not new to affiliate marketing, but never have used Sharasale. Now we are considering. We have a pretty cool new product, and very large inventory... and yes, beautifully designed creatives.

Could you please help me to get answers to following questions:

- does this network manage new offers? Do they promote your program to their affiliates? If so, how?

- if not, do merchants have access to affiliate recruiting tools? In another words, can they view and contact affiliates on the network?

- if you use this network could you please share your successes (or failure)? did anybody on here terribly fail with it? or succeeded?

- expecting $20,000/month from a new offer (assuming that it's a new product in a hot industry) - is it optimistic or ic with this network? (yes, I know it depends... still...)

- what other networks with low/no setup fees and low initial deposit can you recommend based on your successes? We would like to start with 2-3 to test.

You might want to look at the following thread, about a ShareASale program:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=128006
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Online Marketing Consultant
    20K in sales is not hard to reach a month, however you have to remember a few things. 1. You have a "new" product, is it a brand name or are you running media to build a brand? 2. This is a new product and a new program and will take time to build. We also would need to know what the product is, how much it costs, etc...

Are there other programs like yours on the Network?

SAS does not offer tools where you can see Affiliates not currently in your program, however they do allow you to advertise in their network and have other options for advertising as well.

I think they stopped their in house management, but you can always contact OPMs like me and see if one of us may be interested in Managing your program for you.

SAS is always my first choice, then CJ, then I go with a third tier Network like Bridaluxe which is more targeted to an industry if you need to add another which usually isn't the case.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

We have a great selection of OPMs represented here on ABW:

abestweb.com/opms
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Affiliate Manager
    thank you, guys.
    Has never used OPMs before. How do you guys charge? Commission per performance of the campaign as well?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Depends on the opportunity. Generally a setup fee and monthly minimum against a rev share. The rev share is incentive to keep growing the program.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread