Affiliate Manager
    Arrow Affiliate recruiting tools?
    Hi everyone,
    Could you please suggest

1) affiliate networks that have affiliate recruiting tools of any kind (let's say ability to search, see and contact affiliates in the network - to be included in the account without additional fees if possible)

2) any other affiliate recruiting tools. Yes, I understand the concept of just googling your industry and contact publishers one by one, but we also know how time consuming and some time not productive it can be. yes, i understand the value of forums as well... But are the any tools to accelerate the recruitment process?

Thank you very much for your help.

The only affiliate network I know of that allows all merchants to view all details for all affiliates is Pepperjam. And that's a major reason why I have never joined there and probably never will.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Affiliate Manager
    Why Mike, could you please share your reasoning?
    Affiliates prefer not to be contacted with merchant's offers? But how about good offers that you would simply miss out otherwise in the ocean of offers?

No, I don't want to be contacted by thousands of merchants. If I'm interested, I'll find them.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Affiliate Manager BlogBonnieBlog's Avatar
    KeywordSpy has some tools to see what affiliates are marketing on what keywords.. You have to do legwork though and work backwards but can help you find affiliates that are experienced in your niche.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread