Angry Voided Sales with emitations .com (SAS)
    Is anyone here promoting emitations .com at SAS, I started promoting them around two/three month's ago and all five sales generated with them that were due for payment last month or this month has been voided due to cancelled sales. That 100% of sales has been voided before payment is due. I have several newer sales that are not up for payment until Feb/March so I guessing these will be void when time comes to pay me as well.

I been at this 5+ years and have never seen anything like this before. I know the numbers are small but I have them in a limited promotion, I do this with most merchants until I know how they operate.

Just wondering if people here has been paid for their sales...
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

ABW Ambassador
    About half of mine get voided, some others have the same issues - http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ght=emitations

Thanks for the information Trust, I guess I should of did a search here before I signed up.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Tax Paying Member
    Me too.........about have have been voided.......
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    NOT good!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    NOT good!
    You're right about that!
    Half?!!!!!
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Well I am 100% voided sales with them...

So does anyone here know how SAS Reversal Number work?? Does the 7 Day & 30 Day mean that sales made in the last 7 or 30 days that are voided?? Or does it show the numbers for the sales they voided in the last 7 & 30 Days???

Because they currently so 0% 7 Day Reversal Rate but they voided my sales yesterday that I made 50+ days ago. So have they found a way to make their Reversal Rates smaller my void my sales after 50 Days instead of voiding them right away??

I still thinking they are voiding sales that should not be voided but I not going to be able to prove that.

I'm back to having sales voided again as "canceled" as well. They must base it on the sale date because they have a 14% reversal rate for the last 30 days and a 0% reversal date for the last 7 days. Mine most recent reversal was a sale from 11/28 reversed on 1/6.
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

Yet another malicious merchant taking advantage of the 'Wild West' mentality at SAS.

Can someone from SAS explain how 7 & 30 Reveral Numbers are calculated??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kse
    Well I am 100% voided sales with them...

So does anyone here know how SAS Reversal Number work?? Does the 7 Day & 30 Day mean that sales made in the last 7 or 30 days that are voided?? Or does it show the numbers for the sales they voided in the last 7 & 30 Days???

Because they currently so 0% 7 Day Reversal Rate but they voided my sales yesterday that I made 50+ days ago. So have they found a way to make their Reversal Rates smaller my void my sales after 50 Days instead of voiding them right away??

I still thinking they are voiding sales that should not be voided but I not going to be able to prove that.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    The reversal rate is a rolling number, which is designed to give an average over a 30 or 7 day period.

Some merchants wait and "bundle" all their reversals on one day which causes a big jump on that one day and that seems to be what happened here.

There are a lot of numbers being reported here that are very high - so I looked into the account but did not see anything out of what I would consider a normal range for this particular type of product, and a high shopping season.

If you have individual concerns, please open a support ticket or email me brian @ shareasale and I'll help you open one. We can then follow up with the merchant and see if your individual account had anything unusual going on (such as duplicate reported transactions in error) that would cause a higher than usual return rate.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Thanks for your reply Brian but I still think something is not right here and I will be keeping an eye on this merchant over the next few months I still have some newer sales that have not been paid/voided yet.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    If you want to email me your userID or PM me here, I can look into your account specifically on this...
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Thanks for checking into it, Brian!
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread