just signed up tonight wanted to know if they pay the $60 and on time, basically are they good? and worth promoting

second.. any success with expert satellite i heard they were the best?

You want the best for DirecTV? They have a forum on this board. http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=frm&...9&f=9486047635

For dish network go with All Sat or IDish. Both are great programs.

LastHope,

Good luck with your satellite promotions.

After I promoted three different satellite merchants on CJ for over a year and never get not even $1.00 in all that time and many reversals, I am done with the satellite ad's.

I hope you get a better luck with them because, you might be the last hope but, I already lost all hope of selling a satellite dish on the net.

Sal.

Affiliate Manager
    Hi,
    I just started using dishpronto a few weeks ago. But I'm very confident in them, because their affiliate manager is very good, and very responsive. I think that Nick of Rapid is even the affiliate manager there, but I'm not sure about that.
    I will let you know if I get paid, but I'm almost positive that I will.
    Thomas Burgemeister - Affiliate Manager
    affiliates@LensWorld.com - 425-372-3471
    LensWorld.com: 10% commission, 120 return days, parasite free - Sign up at <a href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=20626">ShareASale</a>.

Burgi up to befor you used dishpronto what was u using for direct tv and what was u using for dish network?

And have you got paid so far by any of them?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by burgi82:
    Hi,
    I just started using dishpronto a few weeks ago. But I'm very confident in them, because their affiliate manager is very good, and very responsive. I think that Nick of Rapid is even the affiliate manager there, but I'm not sure about that.
    I will let you know if I get paid, but I'm almost positive that I will. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Sal:
    LastHope,

Good luck with your satellite promotions.

After I promoted three different satellite merchants on CJ for over a year and never get not even $1.00 in all that time and many reversals, I am done with the satellite ad's.

I hope you get a better luck with them because, you might be the last hope but, I already lost all hope of selling a satellite dish on the net.

Sal. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MR SAl, did you use pay per click though? i mean chances are if you slapped up a few ads on a site and hoped the money might roll in, that might be cutting it slim.. what was your method of advertising?

Affiliate Manager
    Dishpronto is for dish network. Before I started using them, I only used VMC, and started using IDishNetwork about 4 weeks ago.
    For Direct TV, I mainly use Rapid, but I also list expert on my site.
    I'm currently planning on removing VMC, and only using Dishpronto mainly, with IDish being a second choice that I will list.
    Hope this helps,

Thomas
    Thomas Burgemeister - Affiliate Manager
    affiliates@LensWorld.com - 425-372-3471
    LensWorld.com: 10% commission, 120 return days, parasite free - Sign up at <a href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=20626">ShareASale</a>.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
    "MR SAl, did you use pay per click though? i mean chances are if you slapped up a few ads on a site and hoped the money might roll in, that might be cutting it slim.. what was your method of advertising?"
    ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

LastHope,

I promoted those satellite with full page ad's and I had many hits on those pages, so I send targeted visitors.

I don't say that they're no good, I just said that I don't have any luck selling satellites and getting paid so I pass on those merchants.

My method of advertising up to this day is the same I always use, I let the search engines find my pages and so far so good. I had never pay any PPC nor for inclusion anywhere.

I may not be making a lot of money yet but, what ever I am making now is the full amount of what I make.

I know of a few affiliates that say that they make about 5k a month but they don't elaborate to say that they spend about 4k on PPC and other advertising programs to make those 5k.

Sal.

Good point Sal about the pay per click, i know there are people making 10.000 but they are deginalty paying in pay per click close to that. so i dont think there profit is that.!

Im giving satellite a whirl i will do what i did with my other niche i invested a minimum of $300 that allowed me to see if there was money in it.. if i dont get any commission from all the traffic i send there way via pay per click they can kiss my ass... I only support merchants who pay and are supportive... im no bodies *****!... we do them a favour really!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Sal:
    ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
    "MR SAl, did you use pay per click though? i mean chances are if you slapped up a few ads on a site and hoped the money might roll in, that might be cutting it slim.. what was your method of advertising?"
    ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

LastHope,

I promoted those satellite with full page ad's and I had many hits on those pages, so I send targeted visitors.

I don't say that they're no good, I just said that I don't have any luck selling satellites and getting paid so I pass on those merchants.

My method of advertising up to this day is the same I always use, I let the search engines find my pages and so far so good. I had never pay any PPC nor for inclusion anywhere.

I may not be making a lot of money yet but, what ever I am making now is the full amount of what I make.

I know of a few affiliates that say that they make about 5k a month but they don't elaborate to say that they spend about 4k on PPC and other advertising programs to make those 5k.

Sal. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Smile New too
    Quote Originally Posted by burgi82
    Hi,
    I will let you know if I get paid, but I'm almost positive that I will.
    i saw your post. just sign up. .
    Hi, I just started too. but I never had help with affilate manager. or I do not know if I will.
    it not their fault. it mind, i am have disability of the mind. I want to make more money. I want to the business. but they rush me into joining and told me I would get help which I don't, I just get suggestions. that I can not do. i have no funds for ads.. which I thought I didn't have to have. but I do I see millins of ads for this company. I paid. 49.00 bucks to join and I suppose to pay 19.95 a month for a year. or I get a fine.. IT dishpronto and Rapid. together..I am scare and nervous. this is the shortes note that I can read with out spacing and out or blanking out what is wrote. or said.
    postive get paid. I not sure if I even will have sales. do you know who I should talk to.
    ? someone called. me but went on and on and I had company. and never got to the point.
    from the program. lost phone numbr. that's me.
    please forgive me. if I offend you. and who is in charge here.

I've made 2 sales from Dishpronto out of 740 clicks.
    0 sales from RapidSat out of 988 clicks.

I don't actively promote either (get maybe 2 clicks a wk)
    Tried PPC for 1 week about a yr ago w/no luck. You need to be careful because the PPC terms arent cheap

Dish pronto pays very quickly from my experience.

OOOPS just realized was an old POST, LOL GethsemeneRose's Avatar
    I have had about 100 clicks in one month no sales mostly PPC about 10percent organic. Luckily my PPC was on a coupon so I lost no money. my coupon is up I will keep them on the site (it fits well) but I will not do to much more with them for a while.
    :gnome: [URL]www.gethsemenerose.com[/URL] :gnome: As for me and my SITE we shall serve the LORD!

Quote Originally Posted by simcat
    I've made 2 sales from Dishpronto out of 740 clicks.
    0 sales from RapidSat out of 988 clicks.

I don't actively promote either (get maybe 2 clicks a wk)
    Tried PPC for 1 week about a yr ago w/no luck. You need to be careful because the PPC terms arent cheap

Dish pronto pays very quickly from my experience.
    has it been a long time. I do pay to read emails programs. and manual surf. a few auto surf, but that not really for that.. I have. i think used link type ads.. I will only make half of what I get. cause I have to give back 50 percent to government.. so it's not the much extra. lol. and how do you know you got clicks I haven't gone domain yet. I went to do it follow instructions from dishpronto and I still was going to be charge the large amount. not the special.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    regardless of Pronto, if you use crap traffic sources, you're not going to succeed.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    You have to pay to be in their affiliate program?? Or is that to sign up for the satellite service?

Because I don't know of any real (non-MLM) affiliate program that charges just to be in it.

OOOPS just realized was an old POST, LOL GethsemeneRose's Avatar
    Yeah VMC used to have a pay to get in plan that was about 2 years ago I used to get emails every few days from them I even thought about doing it. Didn't even think about it until I read this thread LOL so I guess I had been exposed to affiliate marketing further back then I thought. I guess they still have the pay to get in plan going.
    :gnome: [URL]www.gethsemenerose.com[/URL] :gnome: As for me and my SITE we shall serve the LORD!

I looked at their site , looks free to me.

Any affiliate program that makes you PAY to get in?, better be one hell of a program.

Quote Originally Posted by simcat
    I looked at their site , looks free to me.

Any affiliate program that makes you PAY to get in?, better be one hell of a program.
    I didn't go throught the website. I was called on the telephone.
    I have free affliate under me.
    tho.
    well still working on it.

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread