I Need a "Miracle"... (ASW10 Pass Needed)
    We just found out that our inlaws can watch the little one and my husband can come down to AS West 2010... BUT we need a Miracle! (No, there is NOT a Dead show in Vegas next week.)

We are looking for a Gold or Silver pass. I've checked out EBay and we'll try to win one on there.

That being said, we're serious about buying. So feel free to contact me ASAP if you have a Gold or Silver.

Thanks much
    Molly
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=3][B]Molly Bradford[/B][/SIZE] | [SIZE=2][B][URL=http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/content/info/1059773978525/1]Affiliate Program Manager (join!)[/URL] | Vann's, Inc[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [SIZE=1]molly[dot]bradford[at]vanns[dot]net | [URL]www.vanns.com[/URL] | yahoo, msn, gchat ID: [B]mhaislnut[/B]
    [URL]www.twitter.com/vanns[/URL] | [URL]www.facebook.com/vanns[/URL] [/FONT][/SIZE]

http and a telephoto
    If you do find one on eBay, be sure it is a pass that is transferable. Hope you get one!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Even if you're not able to get a pass, have him come. He'll all least get to go to some of the parties, and there's tons of stuff to do in Vegas while you're busy. Also, they may sell passes on site.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Thanks Michael - great tip.

We got a great rate on flight and extra hotel room - so he's coming. Now for that "Miracle."
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=3][B]Molly Bradford[/B][/SIZE] | [SIZE=2][B][URL=http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/content/info/1059773978525/1]Affiliate Program Manager (join!)[/URL] | Vann's, Inc[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [SIZE=1]molly[dot]bradford[at]vanns[dot]net | [URL]www.vanns.com[/URL] | yahoo, msn, gchat ID: [B]mhaislnut[/B]
    [URL]www.twitter.com/vanns[/URL] | [URL]www.facebook.com/vanns[/URL] [/FONT][/SIZE]

There are some passes available as of this morning, Jan 12, on the Affiliate Summit site. If you hurry, you may able to get one. I think they processed some cancellation and release them for sale.

what's the code again? online now!

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Molly_Vanns
    what's the code again? online now!

thanks
    asw10??? for 20%, but it may be closed by now.

if this one is closed, then use asw10here or asw10cakes for 10% only.

edited note: Sorry, had to edit the code, before I get myself into trouble.
    Last edited by EugeneCheung; January 12th, 2010 at 12:34 PM.

My hubby is in - got the 20% - THANKS everyone!

Especially Eugene and Michael.

You're welcome!
    Will see both of you in Vegas!

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread