ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    First off, thanks to everyone who put in the time and effort to organize and attend the get together. Pics will no doubt circulate shortly from many of us there.

It was great to meet you all.

I ended up being layed up a bit and my activities curtailed at the end.
    Not sure if I was going to have a hospital stay surely sucked, and I have to say thanks to kip, the poons, and squiggy in making sure everything was fine and I was OK

Andy R, thanks a bunch, for the classy offer and help.

Now to take a few of the ideas learned there and impliment them.
    I had a great time meeting with everyone and was indeed a pleasure to meet you all.

Now if I could only do something about leaving Vegas 95 degree weather and coming back to 50 degrees and rain..

This was just the condensed version, I will add more as other posts are sure to come from others about the weekends activities.

I had a great time meeting you walleye warrior And others for the first time. I'm glad you could make it

WW, it was good to meet you and everybody else.
    I am glad you made it back alright.

To all the organizers, thanks, and great job.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm back at the office. Should have stayed on a couple more days. Next time I'll know better.

Had a wonderful time meeting so many new people and putting faces to names of people that I've only met online. Got so many new ideas I'm having trouble deciding where to start. On top of all that, I had fun. What a great meeting!

Thanks to everyone that participated in planning for this event. Thanks to everyone that attended. And a special thanks to those that sponsored/hosted the event so generously.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walleye warrior:
    Andy R, thanks a bunch, for the classy offer and help. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WW, it was my pleasure Sir, good to meet you and happy you were able to make it in. I'm sure you will benefit from all the info and you should start seeing the results of your efforts soon..

Hope all is well...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

WW I'm glad you made it home and are doing better. Sheri and I had a fantastic time meeting with all of you. Thanks for the Craps lessons Kip! Whiznot you did a great job organizing this event. Andy you had some fabulous insight and advice that I know Sheri appreciated.

We enjoyed everyones feedback and suggestions.
    All of you provided us with some awesome ideas in our heads and now we are busy in making those come together. Next time I'll remember not to book a 6:30 a.m. flight

WW - It's my pleasure meeting you (and everybody) and glad you made it home with your shirt on. :-)

My many thanks to all that made this happen and the outcome was an awesome event!

I hope the next one will be even better!

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

What a great get-together!

The short discussion we had with Drastic would have paid for the trip all by itself! And it only got better!

Also, for future reference: There is a Kinko's about 2 miles from the Stardust that has free wireless access.

Looking forward to doing it again.

The pictures taken at the Mandalay Bay are off limits! What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!!
    http://www.mandalaybay.com/home.jsp

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    Bunch of things.

1) Did Carolyn (from collectiblestoday) ever bet her $50 on the red? If she did, did she win?

2) I'm looking for Lesli Rose, don't remember your username and I suppose I wrote down your email address wrong b/c it bounced back

3) Who won the taquilla drinking contest?

Mike
    K9 Calendars
    Dog breed gifts

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    1) Did Carolyn (from collectiblestoday) ever bet her $50 on the red? If she did, did she win? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Not sure if she did that, but she did pretty good at BlackJack for someone that had never played before.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    3) Who won the taquilla drinking contest?
    I would say Ms B and Carolynn won. Didn't see Andy drink too much of that stuff at Mandalay Bay.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was a blast. My only regret is that it ended too soon.

Chris
    Recycled Talent - Architects of custom scripts and snippets, perfectly written to suit any need. We stay on top of the latest technology so you don't have to.
    Total Stupidity - Shining light on stupid things.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>It was a blast. My only regret is that it ended too soon. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chris: Who says it has to end? Aren't there plans for Dittycon04 in the works? Haven't you set a date?

This took the place of Ditty-Con04. Besides, I don't know how much gambling and boozing we can do here at the house before the cops show up.

Chris
    Recycled Talent - Architects of custom scripts and snippets, perfectly written to suit any need. We stay on top of the latest technology so you don't have to.
    Total Stupidity - Shining light on stupid things.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread