Do you Check your CJ Mail???
    Maybe a good idea to check your CJ Mail weekly, over the last two weeks I been Terminated from two programs that I did not receive an email to my CJ Listed email address (Just CJ internal Mail) No big deal about the two merchants. One of these merchants I send alot of traffic but it does not convert for me eventhough my visitors are seaching with the merchants name but I rank higher then the merchant...
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

I don't check mine regulary, but I expect merchants to send to my email. I guess I should expect that though.

Why would merchants not send to the publishers email address? Do they have to pay more for that service?
    I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.

Suzie, your signature always puts a smile on my face
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Evidently, not often enough. As suzie250 said, "I don't check mine regularly, but I expect merchants to send to my email."

Sooo - I just checked - and what to my wondering eyes should appear but a little ol' mailbox and eight tiny e-mails.:

Six of them were old, very old and were of no importance. One was an notice of termination - but I had also received that by email a while back. It seems like my production stopped - when they opened on SAS and I moved my links there (where I am still slightly productive).

The other was a rejection - now get this - from Checks in the Mail . I had applied a long time ago back when Jill and I were just plain ol' "checks" affiliates. Now we're competitors!
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

CJ has mail?

I checked mine a few years ago, when someone posted on ABW asking how often we check our internal CJ mail.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    I checked mine a few years ago, when someone posted on ABW asking how often we check our internal CJ mail.

Glad you did, saves me the time not having to do so. lol

I check it every time I log in.

I go in to message back to merchants who have rejected me, because when that happens, all it usually takes to get them to reconsider is to send them a message showing them what sites I had in mind to promote them on.

If not for that, I'd forget that CJ mail system even exists.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, because sometimes regular email might have issues for whatever reason. Good to get it at both places.

I check it a couple times a week. Given the possibility a compliance issue might be noted there I wouldn't want to come across as non-responsive.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabz
    I check it every time I log in.
    Me too.

Last I knew, any program term changes (expirations, increases, decreases, cookie durations, performance incentives) were emailed to the email account specified in your account. If you disabled those emails in settings, then you won't get them , but I still seem to get them.

About once a month.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    As an OPM we check it daily but would like it if CJ had an external notification system too.

ABW Ambassador
    I agree with Chuck. It would be nice to at least have an indicator on the from page telling you how many new messages are waiting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick
    As an OPM we check it daily but would like it if CJ had an external notification system too.

I try to check mine at least once a week. I use to never check it, then one day for some unknown reason I decided to click on it, and was surprised to see some mail sitting in there. So now I try to make it a point to check it at least once a week.

I just checked the email for the first time today since 2006 Yes I saw a few emails from 2006 in there.

OK, once every 4 years aint that bad.

But saw an important email from a merchant saying that it will shut down its program for a few months.

I will be checking this box from now on.

Thanks for posting the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MeeMaw
    CJ has mail?
    I know they have the ability to send mail, lots of it. I'm not sure if they have the ability to receive or answer mail, I quit trying long ago.

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread