ABW Ambassador
    Thumbs up Top Domains for Merchant/Affiliate Websites to go on EBay
    I'm going to put these names on Ebay as I have to work on other projects and just don't have the time to develop these. It's unfortunate as there are some very nice domains here that would work especially well for affiliate websites. They have just been parked or have a blog awaiting development.

They all expire before the end of the month so if you want any then remember you will need to also renew them for another year and that will only cost around $7 - $10 for a renewal or transfer.

If you want one of these great names then make it worth my time and only serious offers please. Some of these names could become merchant websites or the next .com super store, there are names like these that top merchants use like "Totally(whatever).com" for example...

Here are the ones I have available:

Favoured.org (one word .com, very rare domain)
    HighEndCentral.com (Ideal for making huge commissions, you could sell high end cars, jewelry, boats or whatever and make $10,000 commissions in one transaction)
    HighEnd-Fashion.com (perfect as an affiliate high end fashion store and that also means big commissions for big ticket items)
    EnviroGems.com (Perfect as an Echo Friendly Jewelry Shop and we all know jewelry sells well online with big payouts)
    EcoHandCrafts.com ( Would suit someone who wants to sell or write about echo friendly crafts online)
    EnviroReality.com (Echo Friendly Homes are the latest buzz and this domain has huge potential)
    TotallyCoats.com (Obviously you can create a store that specializes in coats)
    TotallyFlooring.com (Sell carpet, vinyl flooring, rugs or anything flooring so you can specialize in all floor coverings and not just one thing.)
    BetterGolfer.net (Nice domain for a Golf Instruction Website)
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    Hi, thanks for the inquiries by PM, please include your offers as I don't have a set price for them.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread