I am posting this since I have had msn for 4 years, 3 days ago, i couldn't log onto msn9,my speakers didn't work, and the tool bar where i drag icons were gone. It took me 4 hours to get a tech support "pro", the instuctions, after they ask you everything but your shoe size, was go to the control panel, click msn, delete it, and then a new dial up number, since i only have i phone here, i wrote down all the error messages numbers, gave them to her, and she set up a new dial up,i had the msn9 disc in the computer, and went through the same routine, time after time. after i got to the end, the installing didn't work, because i didn't have MSN OFFICE OUTLOOK 2002 OR 2003.I also recieved 2 disks in the mail, one for firewalls, and the other for vius protection, i don't need either, but it was supposed to be a better version, so i installed them, tech suppor "pros" don't know anything about that. When i got to the end it didn't work. 4 hours later i got another tech support "pro", same thing.I downloaded the office outlook 2002 and 2003, and know the firewalls they sent blocks msn messenger, if bill gates or bates ever gets on the forum, which i doubt, since he is in his mansion with 16 batrooms, counting his money, i would suggest he put a large stick of dynamite up his rear, and light the fuse, i am in the middle of adding more pages to my websites, and am wasting 3 days, with moter's day, graduation day, and father's day, this page focucused only on gifts, but now, i can even get the tech support "pros"the lines are busy, anyone eles with this situation? my nickle is red hot now.
    jj

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    That sounds awful! I'd dump em! Wait a minute, I already dumped 'em when they started having that annoying box show up (the one where if you don't click it, you get disconnected).

Cable rules!

By the way, Bill Gates is rumored to hang out anonymously on M$'s own forums
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Cable is the only way to go, although I HATE the cable provider we have here, but there aren't any other choices.

I blame the spammers, the sneaky BHOs, and all the other sneaky tricks people try to get away with for the computer problems so many people have. But this is also a nightmare for Microsoft, and I do hear they're taking steps to prevent these things from getting through in the future.

So, something good may come from it after all...

Andy

cable in our area sux. oversubscribed and underpowered.

I'm finally getting DSL (came late to our town) one of these days (my dsl modem gets delivered tomorrow, maybe.) Since I live a few thousand feet from the telco building I expect good speed.

I'm hoping to be able to get CJ's product links a little faster.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread